Vamphogs Vs. Werehogs

A short that happened with me and my good friend, Spectra (AbbeyFazbear). I am a vamphog as she is a werehog. Hope you enjoy! Also, collage made by her but not the two artpieces. So, credit the two artists for those. Thanks!

*Full moon night. Wind was blowing slightly from the west and not a cloud was in sight. All that was heard was a small distant howl from the werehog pack, calling for their loner member.*

Spectra: *Walking by* No. I'm a lone wolf. I don't need a pack. I prefer to be alone rather than with anyone.

*A random mumble was heard as her wolf-like ears twitched towards the direction of the sound*

Spectra: Hm? What's going on? *Silently creeps up on the object that is causing the mumbles*

*She quietly and steadily pushes back a few Bush branches as she kept herself hidden from any danger*

Spectra: Mother Moon is awake and the werehog hunters is out. Gotta keep hidden. *Randomly spots a wondering lone male blue hedgehog as her heart skips a few beats* Oh, dear....Who's that? He's cute.

???: *Holds a monster book, laughing* Ha! Werehogs. Furry wolf-like hedgehogs who comes out during the full moon and is the main enemy of us vamphogs. Hehe! Right....At least I ain't covered in fur.

Spectra: *Gasped at the comment and slightly growls defensively, fully walking out of the bushes she was hidden in*

???: Hm? *Sees the lone female werehog* Uh....*Shrugs* Meow?

Spectra: *Stops in front of him, her left hand into a fist on her left hip as she rapidly tapped her right foot* Now....What about us werehogs, buddy? Anything you have to say? Hm?

???: Uh-

Spectra: *Sniffs him without getting too close or personal* Huh?! *Jolts back* I smell fresh blood....You're a vamphog, aren't you, pal?

???: Er....Yeah-?

Spectra: Wait....You're not gonna try and suck my blood, aren't you?

???: What?! Ew, no! I only drink cherry juice and sodas, girl. Blood ain't my thing. And, I eat cooked meat like chili dogs.

Spectra: *Sighs in relief* Okay, cool. Same.

???: Yeah.

Spectra: *Growls* And, what was your comment about us werehogs again?

???: Heh! Well first, I am Sonic. Sonic the vamphog. And second, I said that at least I ain't covered in hair or even fleas.

Spectra: Sonic....Hm, why does that name sound familiar?

Me: What's your name, werehog?

Spectra: Spectra. Spectra Alice, but my friends call me Sarah. Why?

Me: *Gasp* Sarah! Hiya, girl! *Hugs her but is immediately stopped*

Spectra: No, no! Your comment. "At least I ain't covered in hair or even fleas." Hehe! Well as true as that may be, I would honestly prefer to....*Scratches behind her left ear* Be covered in hair and....*Growls* Fleas....*Stops scratching and shakes her head, smiling* But, at least we don't SPARKLE.

Me: What do you mean by sparkle?

Spectra: *Smirks with a toothy grin* Look at your pale skin in the full moon's light.

Me: *Walks into the moonlight and looks at my skin*

*My pale skin sparkles as if I was covered in glitter*

Me: *Blushes* Um....

Spectra: Hm! *Smirking still, her furry arms crossed her furry chest* So again, I would rather be covered in fleas than having to be looking like I was dunked in a big bucket of nothing but glitter.

Me: Wow....I DO sparkle-

Spectra: Heh! Again, at least we werehogs don't sparkle in our mother's light.

Me: Mother's light?

Spectra: The moon, Sonic. *Looks up as the moon's light shines softly on her face* Heh, it feels good. *Looks back at Sonic* The moon basically has calls to us to connect with our inner beasts. *Her ears slightly flattens with a nervous smile as she gently rubs both of her arms with both of her claws* Heh, how do I look? Okay?

Me: Yeah, you look great! *Starts to feel slightly in love but snaps out of it* Wait....If I'm a vamphog and you are a werehog....*Confused* Are we supposed to....Yanno....Fight each other?

Spectra: *A gasp sound was made as she lifts a pointer finger up, her mouth opened but no words spoken* Um....Good point there. Vamphogs and werehogs ARE technically enemies of each other. So....Are we supposed to fight? Like I know you and you know me-

Me: *Shrugs* Heard werehog blood was spoiled so....

Spectra: And heard vamphogs don't taste good since they live up to be rotten....Literally.

Both: *Sighs and lays on the ground, annoyed by the thoughts*

Me: *Offers a friendly handshake* Secret friends, then?

Spectra: *Shakes my hand* Secret friends.

Both: *Nods and sighs, letting each other's hands go as we watch the night skies*