WHERE WERE YOU?

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for leaving this book for so long, but I lost inspiration after I messed the plotline up.

I'm going to rewrite/correct all the chapters when the books done, but that wont't be for a while yet!

ONWARDS!

--------------------------------

Hiccups POV

The past 2 months have been amazing. I've been completely in control of my own decisions, and its almost like I'm on a holiday forever. 

But i'm having slight problems with keeping myself under control, because sometimes when I get mad I have the overwhelming urge to kill everything in sight.

---------------------

1 year later (so many time skips in this XD)

---------------------

A lot of crazy things have happened this year. I found my mom, I found out that I was a dragon prince which only exist every 100 years. They have the wings of their soul dragon, a specific power, and they can talk to dragons fluently as well as having some of their manorisms.

I'm a different kind, who has all the powers available, and night fury wings! That kind is called the dragon king, but that is the bewilderbeast's job and i'm no way easy to lead dragons!

Pretty crazy right?

 Not even mentioning the battles I've gone through.

Flying through the nest, I alert the bewilderbeast that its feeding time, and as it goes underwater I guide the huge amount of dragons towards the usual place.

After doing that for an hour, I arrive back just as the sun starts to set when I see ships on the horizon.

Using my magnifying glass, I notice that they are a mixture of Viggo's, Drago's and Grimmels. Great. 

I immediately blow the warning horn three times, the code for war.

Once they get within 100 metres of the shore, I notice the immense armada behind them, and start to get anxious. Rushing inside to help finish preparations, I put my armour on along with my very many hidden weapons. My mom does the same.

We look at each other as we walk out, with her swing her staff to get the bewilderbeast moving. 

-------------------

As we wait on shore, I take the chance to observe what they have to fight us with. By the looks of it, warriors on singetails, catapults, certain forced dragons and a variation of the most evil dragon traps, along with thousands of human warriors to work the machines and fight for the villains on the ground. 

The three villains stood on the front on the boat as it crunched to a stop, before jumping down themselves, the pebbly beach moving under their feet making it surprisingly harder to walk. 

"Hiccup Haddock. We are here to make you surrender. If you do we might even leave Berk and only enslave the dragons I stead of killing them."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Did they seriously think that that would work? 

I growled in warning when they stepped closer.

They nodded to each other, before Drago bellowed,

"NOW!"

Then all choas broke lose.

Bleeding bodies of dragons and humans were dropping like flies, each fighting their hardest. Halfway through the battle, Grimmel brought out his darkly coloured bewilderbeast, and the two began fighting.

Then tragedy struck. 

My mentor, the one who taught me how to control my power, the kind and fair leader of dragons was gone.

The remaining half of our dragon immediately were controlled and we were defenceless.

Then I lost it.

Letting my wings sprout from my back, my eyes turn black and a dark mist coming from my also-black hands. 

Pitch black tentacles bust from the ground around me, the biggest one carrying me upwards. 

Soon everything was destroyed, with the tentacles weaving through ships as if they were clouds, and setting the slaves down on the side. By the end, the only thing left was destruction.

Grunting as I jumped off the mini pedestal as it lowered back into the ground as did the mini tentacles.

I turn around and see half the population of berk, standing there with perplexed and astounded faces. 

I step towards Toothless, who I put in a protective bubble with my mom.

The remainders of berk looked terrible. With either white or grey faces, each person looked starving and ill, with ragged clothing. Most looked confused at what had just happened, and some even thought that I was a ghost or they were hallucinating.

Astrid walked right up to my nose, and pointed her finger at my face, furious,

"WHERE WERE YOU!!! THE WHOLE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS IS BECAUSE WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!"

------------------

So, sorry its so short, and weird, but I kinda like that kind of idea and I need to get the gist of this story again, and that takes time. 

CYA LATER

-IZOUT