Sly Cooper Strikes!

In Paris, France, Wario sneaks into The Bank and Opens the Safe and saw alot of Money and Gold. Wario was so Happy that he was about to steal all of them, until he heard Footsteps.

???: I wouldn't steal that if I were you

"Who are you!" Wario asked angrily

???: Call me (The Stranger shows himself as) Sly Cooper.

"You better mind your business or else you get The Waft!" Wario warned Sly Cooper

"That's no way to treat an Gentleman like that" said Sly Cooper

Wario starts to Waft towards Sly Cooper, which Sly Cooper jumps into The Air and Kicks Wario, also holding his nose.

"Oof, This Bank smells bad, But thank goodness Bentley gave me this Spray to make this place smell good" said Sly Cooper as Wario preapares to Shoulder Attack

Wario starts to Shoulder Attack towards Sly Cooper and Sly dodges it and grabs his Shoulder, and starts to control Wario straight to The Door, kicking Wario out.

Sly Cooper sprays the Whole Bank, Including himself, and gets out of the Bank before He gets caught.

Wario wakes up and was surrounded by Cops and arrested him.

Sly Cooper also sees a Mail and grabs it and turns out to be an Smash Bros. Invitation, He thought it was a Playstation Allstars Invitation, but it was a note from Kirby to Sly Cooper.

Sly Cooper calls Bentley.

"Bentley, Skip of Plans, I'm surprised to a Party" said Sly Cooper

"We made a plan that.... Sly? SLY!!!" Bentley yelled his named 2 times but he left already.

*SLY COOPER SNEAKS INTO THE SHOW*

"You better get ready Smash Heroes, Sly Cooper is coming your way"