Kim the Wife

Name: Kim (OC's last name)
Age: 25
Birthday: December 22nd
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Kim is a very bubbly and sweet girl. She always seems to know what to say, even in the worst situations. She's a caring person, but she can be a bit gullible at times. Kim is clingy, and seems to always need attention of some sort. She can't even sleep alone without having some serious trouble doing so. Last, she easily gets flustered and she's quite innocent.
Species: Human
Powers: None
Looks:

Likes: Baking, helping others, animals, cuddling, snow, hot chocolate, and movie nights

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, sleeping alone at night, bugs, and pickles.
Hobbies: Baking
Backstory: (Work in Progress)
Other: She works as an elementary school teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were at home, in your office. It was near the middle of the night and you were working on some files for work. It had been an assignment that was given to you at the last minute, so that's why you were staying up late. You were typing away at your desk and taking notes when you heard footsteps behind you. "Babe?" You then heard your wife's voice. You turned to see Kim standing there with the blanket from the bed wrapped around her shoulders. She looked tired as she gave a small yawn. "When are you coming to bed?" She asked quietly. You didn't know how to answer since you still had quite a bit of work to do.
Scenario 2: You and Kim were taking a walk out in the park. It was winter and the grass was coated in frosty white snow. Kids were playing as more snow began to sprinkle the air. You were busy staring at some kids making a snowman, so you didn't notice when Kim disappeared from your side. You didn't have time to question it, when you suddenly felt something hit your back. A snowball. You turn to see Kim giggling with a silly smile on her face.
Scenario 3: Make it up!