Ayden The Singer

Name: Ayden Myers
Stage Name: Atlas
Age: 21
Birthday: March 7th
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Ayden is as cold as they come. He doesn't like talking to strangers and he gets agitated very easily. He tends to talk back in sarcastic comments. Although, on stage, he's a totally different person. Atlas is filled with confidence and loves to perform. He's filled with energy when he takes the stage.
Species: Human
Power(s): None
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 163 lbs
Special Marks/Birthmarks: He has an arm sleeve tattoo on his left arm.
Looks:

Likes: Performing, singing, playing most instruments, listening to music, dogs, and frappes

Dislikes: Most people, getting noticed in public, autographs, getting his photo taken when he isn't ready, and cigarettes.
Hobbies: Playing guitar.
Backstory: When Ayden has just finished high school, he began to look for work that involved performing. This was due to him being raised around music since he was a little boy. He started out by performing in restaurants, but he got noticed by a recording studio when a viral video was posted of his performance. It didn't take long, but Ayden was soon known as Atlas to the public. A pop rock singer and guitarist. Atlas gained a lot of fame as he performed across many stages around the world.
Other: None.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scenario 1: You were working at a local cafe in the afternoon. It was rather gloomy outside, since it had been raining all morning, so there weren't many customers today. You started messing around on your phone since the place had been empty, and you came across another post about Atlas (You can decide how much you know about him and how you feel about him). Right as you glanced at the photo of him, the bell to the cafe rang as a customer walked in. It was a tall figure in a black jacket, with the hood up, came into the store. He had a cap on under the hood, which made his appearance a little difficult to see. The man made his way to the counter, glancing up at your menu, which gave you a peak at what he looked like. Golden eyes. Dark hair with blue ends.

Scenario 2: WIP