~Lost kitty~

*Chanbaek*
*Little Chanyeol*
*Daddy Baekhyun*
Chanyeol is a hybrid who is a little that lives on the street one day Baekhyun finds him and takes him home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Baekhyuns POV*
I just got out of work and am walking home. I should've brought my car though it's pouring out here. "Whimper"
"Ummm Hello is anyone there?" "H-Hewwo"
I go around the corner and find the cutest little thing I have ever seen! He's a cat hybrid! I've always wanted one! "Hi little one! What's your name?" "H-hi I ish channie." "Hi channie, why are you out here all alone in the cold." "D-Daddy k-kicked m-me o-out..." "awww baby are you a little?" "Y-y-Yesh...." "awww would you like to come and spend the night instead of being out here in the freezing cold?"
"Yesh pwease!" "Ok baby lets go!"
*Chanyeols POV*
"Uppies pwease..." "anything for you baby boy!" "Yayyyieeee!"
*Time skip to when their home because I'm lazy*
"Ok baby we're here!" "T-tired." "No no baby we have to clean you up and you need to eat! Then you can sleep." "O-otay...."
"Wipe that pout off your face baby it'll be a quick bath with bubbles!" "B-bubbwes?!?" "Yeah bubbles!" "Yayyyy"
"Ok baby strip!" "H-huh?" "Not like that so you can get all nice and clean!" "O-otay!"
Time skip to after bath
"Baby did you enjoy your bath?" "Y-Yesh"
Honesty jus wanna sweep and eat....
"Ok you can have a bubba then cuddles ok?"
"O-otay Daddy!" "Gasp"
"O-oh I'm sowwy im so sowwy I no mean it I no mean it!!" "Baby boy relax daddy's here he's got you your fine!" "Cuddwes?" "Yes baby boy cuddles!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: whatttt upppppp!!! I haven't updated in forever but here I am I'm alive don't worry! And I'm thinking of writing a book about little Namjoon and Bts!!! Tell me what you think!! LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️💜💖💙 accept my love!! Buh bye!!!!