~Tantrum~

*SaiDa*

*Little Sana*

*Mommy Dahyun*

Little Sana has a tantrum in the grocery store
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Authors P.O.V*

Poor little Sana woke up in bad mood because she got punished right before nap time. All the little wanted was cuddles from her precious mommy.

"MOMMYYYYYY!"

"Baby we talked about this inside voices please."

"Buh mama m's in needs of despewate cuddwes wight nowie."

"Baby we can cuddle later tonight I really need to get groceries for the week."

"Buh mama-"

"No buts little one now get your little but up and go get dressed we leave in 10 minutes."

"I dun wan go wif mama to gwocewy stowe." she stood there with her arms folded slowly testing her mommy.

"Well too bad little lady were going."

"Humph fwine mweanie."

"What was that little one?"

"Nofin mama."

"Exactly now go get dressed."

*Time skip to the car*

"Now while were in the store you better behave, okay hun?"

"Otay mama."

"Good girl, lets go."

While her mommy Dahyun went shopping little Sana ran right for the toy section only to get yanked back.

"If you behave we'll go into the toy section, okay babygirl?"

"BUH I WAN GO IN NOWIE MAMA!"

"Baby inside voice right now. I said if your good and right now you aren't being good."

"I DUN CAWE!"

"Babygirl I suggest you get up from the floor or your ass is going to be bruised."

"NU! TOY! TOY NOWIE MAMA!"

"That's it were leaving."

Little Sana screamed while she was being dragged out the store by her mommy. She couldn't see all the stares and I don't think she would want to either. When they finally reached the car Dahyun was angry she definitely was gonna punish little Sana. Poor little Sana was screaming and crying in her car seat.

"Babygirl stop screaming and crying right now."

"Buh mama m sowwy."

"Well baby you shouldn't have acted like that in the store."

"*pouting* Buh I dun wan get punished."

"Should've thought of that before having a tantrum in the store."

*Time skip to when they get home*

"Get your little behind in the house and wait for me on the bed with your pants off."

"Yes mommy."

Little Sana did as she was told because she knew she was already in trouble.

"Little one, you know why your getting punished right?"

"Yeth mama I knu...."

"Ok good, now count for me little one. Your only getting ten."

"Okie mama."

⚠️*SPANKING WARNING*⚠️

*Spank*

"One tank ou mama"

*Spank*

"Two tank ou mama"

*Little time skip*

"Your doing so good for me hunny. Just one more."

*Spank*

"Ten fank ou mama"

"Shh babygirl your okay its over now hunny. You did such a good job."

"Can wes cuddwe nowie mama?"

"Of course whatever you baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guyssssssss!!! I hope you liked the very long chapter. hehe I did a girl group cause I was like the rest of my chapters are boys and I have no girl group. But you have to thank my girlfriend @Sugakookies_andTae03 for the idea on this chapter I hope you all enjoyed this! I lobe you all so much!!❤️💓💚💗💘❣️🤎💕💙💖💝💜💞🧡❣️