25.

"What would you say if..." Carina says slowly. Uncertainly. Oh God – "if I say we already knew this?"

I blink. Wait what? I frown, "How would you –" and then I realize. How could I have been this stupid?

"Of course, you knew it," I stare at her, unwavering, "Malfoy manor. It's his base."

I run a hand through my hair and gulp. Carina's suddenly frantic, "I'm sorry we didn't mean to it's just –"

"It's fine," I say shortly, looking down. "You were respecting my privacy. I appreciate that."

"You knew it all along," I say. Oh my God. I feel like laughing. "You knew everything."

They're looking at me incredulously. I shake my head.

"And you don't hate me," I say quietly.

"Why would we hate you?" Caelum asks forcefully. I shrug. Tracy hugs me, "we're sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I tell them. "I really, really appreciate the fact that you respected my privacy by not bringing it up."

I chuckle dryly, "Wow. I procrastinated so much." They give me small smiles.

"Celestia," Caelum reaches over, holding my hand. His eyes are soft. "You are so fucking brave."

"Yeah," Tracy says, wiping my tears away. "So so brave."

"You're a warrior," Carina says. Her smile is so warm, it's summer again.

Caelum shakes his head, "a wildflower."

"Why'd you say that?" Tracy asks.

"Wild fires destroy forests, end lives," he says gently, "and what grows from that charred land? Flowers. Wildflowers. No one planted them there, no one cared for them, they just grew on their own. And oh god they're beautiful."

"You can add the fact that you are a philosopher in your resume," chuckles Tracy. I can't help but giggle.

Caelum shakes his head, grinning. "But I'm really glad you told us."

They nod.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Now you know where exactly you can plunge a knife, but I trust you enough not to do that."

Carina hands me a glass of butter beer. I shake my head.

"Come one," she says. "You deserve it."

"Yeah," Caelum agrees, "facing the past takes courage."

I smile and take the glass. The yellow frothy liquid is a bomb. The flavors burst as soon as it touches my tongue. Oh my god, this is great.

"Also," carina asks, leaning on her palms, "was there ever a boy...?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Or a girl," Tracy adds quickly, "because we stan all sexuality."

I giggle, "unfortunately enough, I'm straight."

"Trust all hot girls to be straight," groans Carina, rolling her eyes.

I cock my head, "you think I'm hot?"

"Any person who can see knows you're fucking hot," Carina says, winking. A slight blush rises to my cheeks; I laugh it off.

"Right, that's enough," Caelum says, "what –"

"Feeling left out, are you?" Tracy chirps. "Well I'll fill that up. Caelum Rosewood you are beaauuutttiiifuull." She sings.

Caelum's cheeks redden. "Thank you very much, but this is not about me – "