35.

"So, you mean to tell me that we can't have the -"

Tracy receives a very violent 'shush' from the rest of the group – the trio and the three Slytherins. Well, they are yet to notice my presence.

She gives an apologetic smile, "so, you mean to tell me that we can't have the – the defence group thing."

Hermione sighs, casting dejected eyes at the grass. "Well, with her new decrees in place, we can't have any student group or organisations or anything of that sort and -"

"Technically," they whip around as I cross my arms over my chest, "you made the group before she set those decrees in place. So, it's not illegal to continue it."

Before I can fathom anything else, Carina's hands are around me and crushing me. They are joined by another pair and then a third.

"I was injured not fucking dead, oh my God," I grit, trying to hold back laughter.

"You are allowed to laugh you know," Caelum smirks. I cast him a frown with upturned lips and try to untangle myself from this twisted jumble of arms.

"Guys, seriously," I say, "I can't breathe."

They let go of me. Thankfully. Otherwise I'd have to physically push them off which wouldn't be good for anyone.

They tell me about what happened in the meeting on Saturday, Harry not saying a word the whole while. The silent treatment. Okay then.

We eat dinner in silence, I move the one lone bean on the plate around with my fork.

"Are you okay?" Caelum concerns. I nod my head distantly, wanting to walk up to the seventh floor and disappear in my haven. The tall walls of the Great hall and the boisterous nature suffocates me.

"Celestia -" Carina starts.

I get up from the table and shake my head. "I'm fine just," I bite my lip, "just need some solitude."

They exchange weary looks and nod. I pass them a weak smile and hurry to the seventh floor, casting cautious glances at the shadows flickering in the darkness.

The room looks just how I left it: half of it looking like it had encountered a tornado and the other half stacked neatly with supplies. I smile and drop my bag on the ground. The sound resonates through the room and tie my hair up.

--a/n--
Hello everyone!
I deeply apologize for not updating in the past few weeks.. I've been very caught up with assignments and exams. But guess what? It's my last school day tomorrow! 
Please bear with this short filler chapter until I update the next!
Pramiti xx