3

"You bitch!"

I was in the middle of strangling Jimin while Jungkook pulled me off.

"You know where Tae is? Don't you."

He cracked his neck and said, "Of course I don't know. After he left, we cut off all ties."

I glared at him and he glared back. 

I felt apologetic so I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around Jimin and said, "I'm sorry Chin Chim. I just love him a lot."

Jimin swallowed and said, "It's fine."

I smiled and walked inside of his office while Jungkook and Jimin stayed outside to talk. I looked around his office...same as years ago but a picture caught my eye.

I picked the frame up and immediately felt betrayed.

They looked like they were at karaoke. It was recent and I could tell because before the years, Taehyung had brown hair and now Jimin does have pink hair. The long hair is extensions. 

I heard a loud bang and the door flung open.

"Y/N! I can explain."

I turned around slowly to the voice that was talking. It was Jimin. I smiled a little and lowered my head.

"So what was all that bull about not knowing where he is again?" I said while chuckling a little.

"You bastard...why don't you want me to see him?" I said while tears were falling down.

"Y/N," Jungkook said slowly, "We just don't want you to get hurt."

I said, "Hiding the fact you know where my love is...already hurt me, and you both did that. I didn't expect my brother to hide this from me."

I bit the inner part of my lower lip...hard and ran out of the office while shoving both of them in the process.

Taehyung POV
I can't stop thinking about you Y/N.  

What did you do to me? 

I know that I'm the one who left first but,

I want to forget about you to make you happy.

I couldn't protect you. 

That was my greatest fear, Not being able to protect you.

But, everything reminds me of you.

The sun reminds me of your smile,

The water reminds me of your personality,