5

"I'm sorry, I didn't even ask for your name," the man said while walking beside me.

I turned to him, smiled and said, "I'm Y/N."

He smiled and said, "I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Joonie...I like that."

He blushed a little and said, "Me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the plan?" I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know really. I thought I could just go back inside and makeup with him."

I have an idea but wouldn't it be mean. If Joonie and I pretend to be going out, would Namjoon's lover be mad and take him back?

It was worth the try.

I told Namjoon and at first, he wasn't sure. But then, I convinced him and now we're going with my plan.

I locked my hand into his and we walked to the front door. We both looked at each other and Namjoon opened the door.

Their house was very nice but that wasn't the main point.

Namjoon gulped and said "Jin!! Come downstairs. Now!!"

I heard a sigh from upstairs. Then a man with broad shoulders and a white long-sleeved shirt showed themselves. He crossed his arms and leaned on the railing.

He then turned around and grabbed the railing. I could tell the man was frustrated because he stared daggers into my eyes.

Finally, the man said, "Namjoon, who is this?"

Joonie whispered into my ear, "He's mad."

I whispered back, "I can tell," and chuckled.

The man said, "What's so funny?"

I said, "What's so funny is that you let your boyfriend out of your sites and now I'm here."

The man's face turned even angrier.

I said, "Your replaced, honey."

The man looked at Namjoon and said, "Are you serious? You're really replacing me...for this female trash of a thing?"

Namjoon didn't say anything.

The man said, "YAH!!! Answer me."

Namjoon looked up and pulled me closer.

He said, "Jin, Today you almost killed me over a vase you didn't even like."

The man named, Jin, crossed his arms and whispered enough for me to hear, "I did it so you could cuddle with me after," and then he pouted.

I snickered a little because I realized that this man is just a big baby.

Jin said, "Why are you laughing?"

I shook my head.

I sighed and said, "Ok Joonie-" 

"JOONIE!?!?"

I looked up at the man and said, "Yes, Joonie."

I looked back at Namjoon and said, "We should be leaving, our flight will depart soon."

Jin said, "Where are you two going?"

I acted shocked and said, "I didn't tell you?"

Jin shook his head.

I smiled and said, "Oh, well, we're going to Mexico. Isn't that exciting?"

Jin's expression was murderous.

He walked down the steps and said, "No the fuck you not."

He looked at Namjoon and said, "Get the hell over here."

Namjoon looked at me and kept his hand in mine.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's arm and yanked him over to him. Jin then kissed Namjoon furiously. It was cute to me because in the middle of it Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon said, "What was that for?" while smiling happily.

Jin said, "You're mine and don't forget that."

Namjoon nodded his head and stayed by Jin's side while holding his hand.

Jin then looked at me and said, "I think you should leave, homewrecker."

I smiled.

Jin's face simmered down and he looked calm.

He said, 'Why are you smiling?"

I said, "I'm just a friend. Namjoon did this to test you and It was kind of my idea."

"Kind of?" Namjoon said.

"Well, it was my idea," I said while smiling.

Jin looked embarrassed but Namjoon hugged him.

I just smiled and thought about Taehyung.

"Why are you crying?" Jin said.

I said, "It's nothing."

Jin took my hands in his and said, "Why are you crying?"

His eyes hit my soul and I felt reassured and safe.

I said, "I was recently in a coma and my boyfriend left me. I'm here actually to look for him."

Namjoon rubbed my back while Jin said, "That's so sad."

I nodded my head.

Jin said, "Where are you staying?"

I said slowly, "In a hotel."

Namjoon said, "Do you want to stay the night?"

I looked at Jin and said, "Can I?"

Jin nodded his head and I nodded to Namjoon's question.

They both smiled and then I couldn't help but smile too.

:

:
:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Tomorrow I vow that I will go to Taehyung's house.

 That's a promise.