Chapter 2

Rini is flying using her huge ears while killer is in her back
"You're so cool big sis (literally)! Dont change back in ur loli form!! " killer shouted
"Dem u bro!" Rini replied
As they ascend in the sky

"AHHHHHHHH!! " they both scream in fear

They were falling cuz Rini transformed back to her usual kawaii loli self. Killer begins to swim in the air while Rini started to cry.

As they were about to reach the ground someone catched rini first and safely landed her. While the stranger grab killer in his collar and puts him in the land like a dog.

Rini was shocked to see a man wearing a black hood covering his whole face except his lips that is smiling to him.

"who are you?" killer uttered

The man didn't respond but he looked at killer as if he wanted to kill a wolf. He's walking to killer's direction while holding a sword. When he was about to reach killer's place he swang his sword but Rini run and blocked his way.

"No please cries dont kill my brother. Kill me instead." Rini said

"SIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OUT OF THERE! " killer shouted and grabbed Rini's hand.

....

Seeing the man in the hoodie pointing a sword to his friends, Zt quickly grabbed his shovels and jumped into the scene. Ice point his bow and started to chant a spell in case the worst happens. Gegen is handcuffed to a streetlight in case his pedo instinct kicks in. Juni, again, is missing in action leaving no trace. While Dev...

wait.. didnt he just died. Hmmm

Dev's instinct isn't dead yet. He floats like a ghost and invisible to the eyes of the others. Except for one person... Ice.  Ice did not notice that Dev died because he can see Dev normally. Maybe because of their undying love thats why  even death can't break them apart. Dev worns a worried face while looking to the man in the hoodie trying to kill Killer.

Everyone holds their weapon and ready to make an action as soon as the other party tries to do anything funny. The man in the hood chuckles. As soon as his smile on his face wears off he swiftly swinged his sword aiming at Killer's throat.

Luckily zt can see anything thanks to his lightning eyebrows that allows him to see anything... LITERALLY ANYTHING very slow. He blocked the swing with his shovels but is struggling to keep the sword from hitting Killer.

The impact from the sword almost send zt on his knees. The man in the hood is very powerful. Zt knew it but he cant let the man kill his precious brother.

The man spoke.

"very impressive zt. You have grown since the last time I saw you."

Zt knots his eyebrow, he does not recall the man in the hood. He is very clueless about what the guy is talking. Still struggling he replied,

"Who are you? What do you want from us."

The man grin and said, " oh zt, you have forgotten me? How bad of you. I was the one who trained you. You even called me your idol right?"

Zt is still clueless. He is looking at the ground so he can't see whats the man doing. Ice suddenly notices something. Something that everyone should have noticed before. Good thing Ice was fast enough to do something about it. She hit gegen with his bow making gegen unconscious and removed his shackles.

The man took of his hood with his left hand while his other hand is dealing with zt. He took of his hood and let out a few words that shocked everyone,  "missed me?"