The Meeting

Emma POV

Mom and I just picked up Henry from daycare to meet his dad.
"Hey baby boy we're going to go meet your dad do you still want to go?" I say to him "Yes please" "Okay buddy we are here now"
"I'm scared mommy what if he doesn't wike me?" "Oh, baby boy he will like you everyone loves you. And if he doesn't then we don't need him" "right mommy!" He says a smiley.
"Emma over here" "Hey Neal this is Henry. Henry this I your dad." "Hi Henry, it's nice to finally meet you" "Hi" Henry says all shy like "He is just shy he will get used to you. If you by him a hot chocolate with cinnamon on top, he will love you" "Okay one hot chocolate with cinnamon for the little man coming up"

"Here you go Henry" "Yay thank you I wuv hot chocolate with cinnamon." He says all excited. "Your welcome Henry" Neal chuckles  

*2 hours later*

"Well Henry needs to get home so we can get him ready for bed. This was great for the first time meeting you. He loves you so much already." I said to Neal. '"Thank you so much for letting me see him. He is a great kid and I love him and hope to do this more so I can be in his life. He means so much to me already and I hate the fact I missed so much of his life." "Of course, Neal you will be able to be in his life. You're his father. He is going to need you. He does need you." " Okay let me say bye to him first." "Hey buddy I'm going to miss you. Sleep tight baby boy. I love you Bye!" "I wuv you Too Daddy." 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/u sorry this is a little short and some of the others may be. I just want to get some of the parts with other characters. I will do my best for longer chapters. I Have Ideas I am trying to get to but I don't like skipping a lot of events.