The Talk

* It has been a few months and the first semester is almost over*

Regina POV*

I'm teaching Emma's class today and things are strange, she seems spaced out. "Miss. Swan, please pay attention." I tell her "Oh sorry" Emma says. I got back to teaching but something is off. I hear Emma talking. "Miss. Swan stay after class please." I say sternly Emma nods.

*Emma POV*
Miss. Mills wants me to stay after class. She has never been that mad before it scared me. Why I am alone with her I need to tell her how I feel. It is a Friday so if something goes wrong, I don't have to see her for two days. Finally, the bell rings, my heart is pounding. I get up slowly packing my stuff waiting for everyone to leave. I tell my friends not to wait for me. "Okay see you later Ems "Ruby and Bell say.

     I go up to Miss. Mills and ask, "You wanted to see me?" "Yes, I did I have some stuff to ask you." "Okay what is it?" I asked curiously "Well you have been acting different today and I just wanted to know why?" "I have been thinking about some things." "May I ask what type of things?" "Well one thing has been about Henry and Neal, they are doing so good together, which I am glad about because it's hard to do this on my own with only my mom and dad's help when they can. I am also glad because that's his father, he needs him. I just hope it stays that way. Neal is doing well he still goes to his counseling and all so I'm not too sure. I have talked to his counselor to see if he thinks that he won't go back to how he used to, and he said it doesn't look like it will. But the main thing is I have been thinking about this wonderful girl who is gorgeous as all get out, smart, caring, has an amazing voice that I love so much. But there are some problems." I heard that and I am a little sad she might like someone else. " Well from Neal stuff I am glad he is doing good and is bonding with Henry. What are the problems?" "Well one she is older, and also I don't think she likes girls." "Well, you never know till you try. How much older is she than you? Plus, it shouldn't be that big a deal if you're 18 already." "I know that but it's the position we are in that's complicated. Also, she is 22 years old." "Well, that's not that bad. What do you mean by the position you are in with them?" "Well, she is um... One is a teacher at a school. " "Oh, I see now that could be complicated. I know how you feel I am in the same type of complicated situation too. Mine could cause me to lose my job if they found out. But anyway, who do you like is it a teacher at this school? If so, I promise I won't tell? After all its a crush anyways, you wouldn't get into trouble even if anyone did know." " I know that but the feelings for them are really strong to the point I want to tell them." "Then tell them maybe if you have to things will work out. I know I am a teacher so I shouldn't say this, but I would just go for it. The worst comes is you might have to change teachers." "Well, um... It's... Um. .mm. It's y y you."

A/u- sorry cliff hanger you will find out whats to come soon. Also give ideas for more stuff. Leave any comments could use some really good motivation.  Be prepared for some big skips in time because I want to be able to get to my point, so I can introduce more stuff to this. Also if you are also a Neal and Emma fan stay tuned because I am writing a story in them too maybe just maybe I will write a few of these. I am thinking about writing what happend with Emma and Neal before this tell me what do you think?