Chapter 1

Ashley Saint-Jean
     🌴North Miami,Florida🌴
             August 7th ,2019

            Ashley Saint-Jean      🌴North Miami,Florida🌴             August 7th ,2019

           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

My senior year of highschool starts in damn near 2 weeks and a bitch is nervous asf. I don't know how I managed to make it through the other 3 years of high school on some real shit. The only people that's really keeping me sane right now are some of my friends, my dad and my boyfriend Rick. My mom and I deadass don't have a good relationship at all .

She steady tryna put her past mistakes on to me , just because she was a hoe when she was younger don't mean that ima end up just like her right now . She hates me with a passion and for the life of me I can't even understand why . I don't wanna end up like her .

I don't wanna be a woman who's 38 and single with 2 kids and don't even know where my sons father at. I feel as if the only reason she hates me is because I look exactly like my father and each time she has to look at me she has to see the reflection of a man who left her for another woman. It is what it is , she can't continue being such a bitter bitch for the rest of her life.

Anyways, let's just forget bout her bitter ass for a quick min and let me just tell y'all bout my fine ass nigga . His name is Rick and we've been together since the 7th grade , yeah I know what y'all thinking but he's been holding me down for as long as I can remember. I love that boy with every fiber of my body. He's been my biggest supporter since day one. I could be wrong but in his eyes I'd still be right. That's the love of my life right there, he one of the only people who've never switched up on me and has had my back through thick and thin no matter the circumstances. He treats me like a muhfuckin Queen and he's my King. Yes our relationship used to be on and off back in 7th and 8th grade because back then communication was not our strong point and plus Rick was a big ass hoe and I can admit that I'm petty as fuck.
Nowadays him and I barely get into arguments liked we used to . I grew up with that boy , he's a part of me. Back in 7th grade I was really going through it . But it's as if he was a god sent angel from the heavens above to me because I was really struggling with depression and self harm . My home life was terrible and I was tired of my mother making me feel worthless and he stopped me from ending it later on in the year. He is what keeps me sane. Having his love means everything to me . I can vividly remember his first day at my school like it was yesterday.

{ ℚ𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖}
October 8th , 2014
I was sitting in the back by myself as always because nobody wanted to sit next to the tall dark skin girl in class. I had absolutely no friends at all. That particular day in class my biology teacher Ms.Richardson had given us a
group project on photosynthesis.

"Class im giving you an easy project because it is the first project of the school year. You will be working in groups of three and i have assigned your groups." After calling all 6 groups she finally called my group.

"Ashley and Alisha you will be a group of two because we don't have enough students to make a group of three. So she moved to my table because im by myself.

"Wassup Jhitt" Alisha said. "My name is Alisha but you can call me leelee."

"Im good and my name is Ashley." "So what we supposed to be doing for this project because honestly I was not listening to anything that she said."

"She said we had to explain the chemical equation of photosynthesis." Alisha said.

As we were working on the project the counselor came into our class with a new student.

"Good morning Ms.Richardson this is our new student Rick Joseph." The counselor said.

He went over to Ms.Richardson's Desk and she asked him a few questions then brought him to our table. "As you know this is our new student Rick. He knows about the chemical equation of photosynthesis so just explain to him what you are supposed to do for the project" Ms.Richardson said.

"Wassup Rick I'm Alisha but you can call me lele or leelee and this is Ashley" Alisha said.

"Im straight. So what we supposed to do for this project" Rick asked.

And since that day me Alisha and Rick have been friends.

FLASHBACK OVER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Ashley Ashley" My mom Roseline yelled.

"Yes" I called and there was no answer. I smacked my lips and walked to her room.

"Who is this? Who is bae?" My mom asked.

"Mom its just my friend." I lied.

"Dont lie to me Ashley. If the person is your friend why in the messages you keep saying i love you i love you." She started to click stuff and i did not realize she was calling him.

"Hello" Rick said.

My mom hanged up the phone and started yelling at me.

"So you had a little boyfriend behind my back."

"Did yall have sex?"And other typical questions a Haitian mother would ask.

( A/N To understand the phases they go through while lecturing us Haitian kids watch this video.)

"Bang it" My mom said.

(A/N bang it/clear it is florida slang for get the fuck out.)

"You kickin' me out?"

"Yes get out. Pack yo shit and go." My mom said.

I started to get all my clothes and packed them into my suitcase and my duffel bags. I went to the elevator and walked out the complex. I had my own car so i left and went to Rick's house.

BANG BANG BANG

"Rick" i asked. There was no answer so i left and went back to my car. And i texted Rick.

Ashley: Im sorry but i have to go. Dont worry about me but im going to leave for a few days.
Delivered at 10:16 PM

I waited on a reply but he never answered. I disabled my instagram account. I drove to the nearest walmart. I parked turned off my phone and then I went to sleep.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TO ᗷᗴ ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴᗪ, FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DAMN JHITT, A FLORIDA LOVE STORY.

Not edited excuse mistakes

-👹👿 savagesantanaaa 20kglizzy