Chapter 6

Rick Joseph
🌴North Miami,Florida🌴
August 9th ,2019

  Rick Joseph 🌴North Miami,Florida🌴August 9th ,2019

THE FLASHBACK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

4:03 A.M

Ashley and Rick eventually end up falling asleep. He's been tossing and turning all night. He eventually decides to reach into his nightstand . He ended up grabbing a pack of pre-rolled blunts.

He gets out of bed to walk to the bathroom so that he can grab his lighter out of his jeans.

*skip to the balcony scene*

Rick ends up making his way out onto his balcony . As he starts smoking , 20 minutes in and the effects of the weed start to kick in. He's already in his own world, far gone from the life that he lives which is full of pain, anger, sadness, depression, confusion, paranoia, and anxiety . Suddenly, his thoughts move onto his past. He remembers the day his life changed forever like it was yesterday. Even though it's only been a little over 2 years. He ends up having a flashback.

{HIS FLASHBACK }

🦃🐀November 23rd, 2017.🦃
🌴North Miami, Florida.🌴

It was just a little over 7:30, his family and him were just getting ready to start eating . His aunt had just came into the backyard to tell his cousins and him that the food was ready. His mom decided to go use the bathroom.

Him and his cousins start making there way into the house, as soon as they start to get comfortable on the couch All of a sudden, there was constant banging at the door " OPEN UP, IT'S THE POLICE, WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR RICKY JOSEPH. Everyone turns to look at him in shock, the house is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. His grandma goes to open the door and Rick follows behind her. When she opens the door she's greeted by 2 police officers . Officer Michaels and Officer Chavez.

"Are u Ricky Joseph?" Says one Officer Michaels out of the 2 standing in front of his mothers door . They immediately put their attention into him.

"Yeh , is there a problem?" Asks rick

"I'm Officer Chavez and You are under arrest for gang involvement and the possession of drugs." says another one of the police officers

The second police officer moves up and takes out his handcuffs and rick complies . But before Officer Chavez can read Rick his rights his mom Jackeline starts yelling his name "Rickkkkkkkkkk where are you she yells throughout the house " and he yells back "over here ma" and once jackeline arrives to the door she can't believe her eyes , her little boy is getting arrested.

The second officer steps forward and states his name " My name is Officer Michaels and who are you "

" My name is Jackeline Joseph and I'm his mother. What's going on here???!!!" states his mom.

"Well Ms.Jackeline I regret to inform you that your son Rick Joseph has been arrested for suspicion of gang involvement and the suspicion for possession of drugs. This is an ongoing investigation " As the officer is talking to his mother he can see that some of the other family members are starting to come out to see what's going on outside.

"Rick how could you do this to me. You just like yo daddy . Your worthless . When u come back I want you out of my house " after she states these words rick can feel his whole world crashing down. Everything that he's worked for has been destroyed . He feels ABANDONED.

"You have the right to remain silent.If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law.You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning.If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." Rick feels sick to his stomach as Officer Gomez reads him his rights . As there walking to the car Rick can only imagine how he's gonna break the news to Ashley that he's in jail.

To be mfn continued . I'm tired as hell its 10:03 pm but still. Goodnight bitches. This chapter was made by glizzy.

-20kglizzy 👹