Chapter 5

Rick Joseph
      🌴North Miami, Florida🌴
                August 7th, 2019

                    Rick Joseph       🌴North Miami, Florida🌴                August 7th, 2019

            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I feel like im Gucci Mane in 2006 all these diamonds dancing on my fuckin neck cost like four bricks." I sang as i pulled up to his crib. I texted him that I was outside and he opened the door.

"Wassup Rick." Chris said as i walked into the house.

"Nun." We both sat down on the couch and there was a awkward silence between us.

"Wassup with ashley." He asked.

"Ion even wanna talk about her right now cause she trippin."

"Nigga what you mean she trippin."

"So boom." And i explained the whole situation to him and he listened.

"Nigga you aint have to spazz on her like that. At that moment she wasnt thinking about how she could have stayed. Her momma just kicked her out. She had to sleep in a fuckin walmart parking lot cause you wasnt at home. She wasnt tryna do you no harm. On top of that her momma disconnected her phone. And the times that you was calling her she was sleep. Its not like she did that shit on purpose. Ashley is not yo momma or other people that abandoned you in the past."

I sat there and thought bout what he said. "Damn I fucked up."

"Yeah nigga now you gotta go fix that shit." I got up and started walking to the door.

"Stay safe nigga." He yelled as i walked the door. I waved and i got in the car. Ion know how im finna fix this shit.

            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

                Ashley Saint-Jean
        🌴North Miami,Florida🌴
                 August 7th ,2019

                Ashley Saint-Jean         🌴North Miami,Florida🌴                 August 7th ,2019

             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I just sat there on the couch crying. Not only did my mom just kick me out now rick is mad at me. Ion know what I'm doing wrong. I aint mean to make rick feel that way. I was honestly just thinking off my emotions at the time.

"Ashley where you at?" Rick asked.

"I'm in the room." I said. He came in the room and there was an awkward silence between us.

"Im sorry ashley. I aint mean to spazz on you like that. I was just mad as fuck cause i thought you was finna leave me. But next time if you got any problems just call me and if i dont pick up call Alisha or Ja'quan. You had us thinking that somebody kidnapped yo ass."

"Its ok. I just was thinking off my emotions at that point."

"Come here." I went over to him and he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Ashley next time if anything like this happens dont run off aight. Me Ja'quan and Alisha got yo back."

Sorry for not updating. I had majors writers block and plus i going to finish the chapter earlier this week but all my teachers decided to give us multiple projects in one week.

I feel like this chapter is so cringy. Ion even like to apologize to people in real life and I made an apology chapter 😭.

TO BE CONTINUED
-savagesantanaaa 👿