ғᴏᴜʀ

—ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ʜɪɢʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ—

Mark stole glances to his right, through the glass window. He sat directly outside of Donghyuck office, which had glass walls, allowing the younger to get a full view of everyone outside. Mark looked down at the file he was holding and bit his lip as he read what it stated. Their profits were decreasing, since Taeyong's business was sky rocketing into further success. 

Donghyuck had been receiving calls from his dad every day. Sometimes he would get called multiple times in one day. His dad would keep blaming Donghyuck for not being good enough to keep the family business going. He even threatened to pass down the business to Johnny, who was Donghyuck's friend. 

Mark looked through the glass to see Donghyuck on the phone. Must've been his dad, seeing how his face turned bitter as soon as he heard the voice through the phone. A few seconds passed and then Donghyuck began to shake his leg underneath the table. He continued to do so, until he finally got out of his seat and started to walk around the room, clutching onto his phone. 

The call went on for nearly a whole hour, and then Donghyuck abruptly ended the call and threw his phone on the table. He walked over to the sofa in his office and sat on it, putting his head back to relax himself. Mark saw this and then stood up from his seat. Although he had only been working there for the last month, he had managed to get quite friendly with everyone, including Donghyuck.

Mark knocked on the door to Donghyuck office, and when he heard a quiet 'come in', he entered. He walked past the desk and sat next to Donghyuck.

"Oh, hyung," Donghyuck sat up straight and smiled. "What's up? Did you have any problems?"

Mark shook his head and leaned back on the sofa. "Nothings wrong with me," Mark said, looking at Donghyuck in the eyes. "But what's wrong with you? You know you can tell me."

Donghyuck froze for a bit. He had been trying his best to not show his stress, but it was very visible. His hair was always a mess, his eye bags were getting worse as the days went on, and he practically never left the office.

"It's just..." Donghyuck wondered if he should be telling an employee any of his personal business, but he had already done it before, so he decided to just tell him. "My dad's been stressing me out a lot more recently. He knows about how the company's been failing and he wants me to fix it. My dad also wants me to get married to Jaemin before next month, so that our profits don't get too bad and the other family doesn't decide to call the wedding off. He even thinks I'm doing it on purpose just to break the engagement."

Mark felt his heart ache as he realised that Donghyuck was going through so much. He already knew Donghyuck was getting pressurised by his dad, and now his marriage was also included. Donghyuck had a small smile on his face, as he stared down at his hands. The ring on his finger slipping down as it was too big for him.

"That's..." Mark honestly didn't know what to say. How could he cheer someone up when he has no idea how the other was actually feeling? "You should tell your dad to not put this much work on you."

Donghyuck shook his head and stretched his arms out, letting out a yawn. Mark watched as Donghyuck slowly got up and began to make his way to his desk. Before he could sit down, Mark got up and walked over to him.

"Donghyuck, come take a breather with me," Mark said, taking Donghyuck wrist into his tiny hands. The younger simply allowed Mark to drag him to the roof. The two sat down on the small sitting place next to the railing and they felt the air around them. It was calming. Mark kept looking over at Donghyuck, to make sure that he was calming himself down.

"Do you have a cigarette on you?" Donghyuck asked, as he closed his eyes and leaned on his arms behind him. Mark quickly pulled out two from him pocket and passed one to Donghyuck. He lit them for the two of them up and then they sat in silence once again.

There was something about Mark that made Donghyuck feel more relaxed. Ever since their first meeting at the restaurant, Donghyuck felt as if Mark was someone he could definitely trust. Donghyuck looked over at the black-haired male and smiled. He was cute, and that's when an idea came into Donghyuck's mind.

"Mark hyung," Donghyuck said, a smile erupting on his face. Mark turned his head to face Donghyuck and raised an eyebrow. The smile on Donghyucks face was too big. "What do you think about modeling for the company?"

Mark coughed out the smoky air that he had in his lungs and looked at Donghyuck with confusion. "Why me?" 

"You're good looking," Donghyuck stated, causing Mark to feel a bit of heat creeping up his cheeks. "You look nice in any type of clothes," Donghyuck said, pointing at Marks trousers and stripped shirt. "You're confident!"

"But Donghyuck, you can't just choose anyone-"

"I literally picked Lucas when he was on the street, in the worst clothes possible," 

A silence came over them again and Mark could hear Donghyuck's stable breathing. He hadn't ever thought about doing anything else in the company, other than working in finances. He had heard about the fact that the company had a music related area, and wanted to check it out. Mark as going to ask Donghyuck about it, but never did. But one thing Mark definitely hadn't thought about before was modeling.

"Alright," Mark finally said, breaking the silence between them. Donghyuck grinned and then got up, dropping the cigarette on the floor and stepping on it. It made a small noise, and Mark looked up from it to Donghyuck.

"Thank you Mark hyung," He said, feeling as if it was the millionth time he had thanked Mark. Donghyuck walked past Mark and then stopped at the door, waiting for Mark to also get up. "One more thing," Donghyuck said, making Mark stop in his tracks and look up at Donghyuck. "You might want to hide your cigarettes in your bags, it isn't allowed in this building."

And with that, Donghyuck was gone through the doors. Mark stared at the cigarette on the floor and his eyes then moved to the corner of the railing, where a couple of other used cigarettes were. A small chuckle escaped Marks mouth and he then turned his focus back to the door.

Donghyuck was an interesting person. Mark was sure that they were friends now, but he still didn't understand the stuff Donghyuck did. There would be times when Donghyuck would pretend as if he wasn't Mark's friend, and then another time they would be on the roof, discussing their problems whilst having cigarettes.

Whatever their current relationship was, Mark wanted to make it stronger, and perhaps go to another level.