ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

-ᴘᴜғғ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ-

Non-consent and implied sexual content (but it's only a few lines long)

Donghyuck entered the house and watched as a bottle of alcohol got thrown across the room. Not the best thing to see at your first party, yet he still smiled at the sight. People were sprawled over the floor, yelling some incoherent words whilst chugging down drinks he was so sure weren't legal. A hand grabbed his and Donghyuck looked up to see Seungmin, smiling at him and his mouth was moving. He couldn't hear what he was saying, so he leaned forward, raising an eyebrow at him. Seungmin sighed at the response and guided him out of the living room, taking him to the garden instead, where it was quieter and calmer. 

"I'm so glad you could make it, Donghyuck," Seungmin said, immediately wrapping Donghyuck into a hug. The older sighed into the hug, glad that he could meet his friends outside the confinement of his house and school. "I was worried that your dad would've said no, but he didn't! So make sure to have as much fun as you can, and remember I'm here in case you need anything."

Before Donghyuck could reply, Seungmin tore himself away from him and rushed over to the new group of people who arrived at the house, a bunch of plastic bags in their hands that were filled with drinks and snacks. Donghyuck turned around and began to walk back to the house, wondering what he could do now. He hadn't ever tried alcohol before, so maybe that would be the first thing to check out? 

Donghyuck swallowed the lump in his throat as he watched a girl pull out a beer can from the ice bucket and he brought it to his face. Could he get drunk because of beer? He didn't really know if he could or couldn't. And yet, Donghyuck pierced the top of the can and brought it to his lips, sticking out his tongue to get a flavour of the drink before he chugged it down in one go — which he only did because he had seen so many people do that in movies before. 

The taste was bitter and Donghyuck shut his eyes close, regretting the fact that he had just done that and sat down on one of the sofas, not caring if someone's head just landed on his lap or the hand sneaking into his hair. His body relaxed and Donghyuck shook his can, whining when he realised he had none left. 

"Hey, babe," The girl who had fallen into his lap said, raising her hand to caress Donghyuck cheek. But before she could do anything else, Donghyuck slapped her hand away, rolling his eyes as she pouted and tried again, this time using the tip of her finger as if it could make her more attractive. 

"Go away," Donghyuck said and threw his can to the floor — another thing he had picked up on through movies; people tended to just abandon their drinks and other items on the floor since it wasn't their house and they weren't the ones who were going to clean up. Then again, Donghyuck never cleaned up at his own house either.

The girl huffed at him before climbing off his lap, choosing another target as Donghyuck licked his lips. He wanted more beer, but that would mean he would have to get off the sofa, and that was too much of a comfortable place to leave. 

A cold can pressed against his cheek and Donghyuck snapped his head up to look at the person.

"Drink up," The guy said before disappearing back into the crowd. A little confused by who that was, Donghyuck stared at the can on the table in front of him for a few seconds. He debated whether or not he should drink it, but the more stupid side of him took the chance. He brought the can —which was opened by the way— and took a sip, grimacing at the bitter taste again but enjoying how it burned his inside. 

Just as he gulped down the last sip, Donghyuck reached over to place the can on the table when it suddenly hit him. 

Since when did it get so hot?