chapter 1

Laura's POV

Im the type of girl that isnt very poplular or known in highschool. I dont go to parties or want to go out all the time, i'd rather stay home reading a book. I guess you could call me a bookworm. Romance is especially my favorite, though im not falling head over heels for a boy I still like to think about it.

Im mostly known as the girl who loves school and gets straight A's, boys aren't really attracted to that. In my opinion im not the most gorgeous girl in the school but i think you could say im pretty decent. I dress like the majority of people do so i dont look any different, its just my personality.

As I zoned out a voice then crashed through my thoughts and boomed. "Laura, were passing up the homework please pay more attention so we're not waisting time." snapped Mrs. Erickson

I apologized to her, another thing about me is I dont like getting into trouble. I also heard a few snickers when she scolded me but shrugged it off. I realized that I was the only one who turned in the homework,

like usual.

After another 30 min of class the bell then rang. As I walked out of the classroom I bumped into someone, they were bigger than me. I looked up and was staring into the most amazing hazel eyes and a set of gorgeous blonde hair. I then figured out who it was, Ross Lynch. Ross is known as the Bad boy or player in the school.

"Im sorry" I muttered. I wasnt interested into speaking with him. Ive seen what he does to all the poor girls in the school. He makes them feel like the happiest girl in the world but as soon as he feels he's done with you, he breaks your heart into tiny little pieces.

"It's all right" he replied. Ross then gave me a slight smirk, at this point I was confused as ever.

"whats your name?" he asked

"laura" I stated

He looked at me from head to toe. It took me a while to realize it but he had just checked me out. What a pig, he's already dating that girl Maia!

"Laura." he nodded "well see you around Laura." he then gave me a wink and left.

what the hell? A wink? Whats that supposed to mean. I refuse to believe he's attracted to me. He could have any girl in this school, so why wink at a girl like me.

Hopefully all this was a joke because I wouldnt know what to do if he was being serious. Even if he was, never in a million years will I date a guy like him.

****

hey guys! this is my first story "Steal your heart" I was listening to the song from the austin and ally soundtrack and started thinking to myself this will actually make a good story but when I searched the name of the song on wattpad i found there was already stories about this kind of thing. I ignored it and decided to make my own. Im trying to make mine an origianal so its not similar to others, but anyways thank you for reading the story! please rate and comment it'll mean alot!

- valeria 😽