S E V E N T E E N

07-02-2019

The baby is alive, thank fucking god

She was planning on doing it, but I said she shouldn't

Suddenly it hit him really hard, just everything what's going on.

How fast everything went, how life changed from light to dark and darkest.

People weren't kidding when people said love is the most dangerous thing in the world, it is.

He wasn't sure about calling Lucas but after the news he decided to.

'Why did you call' Lucas says without saying a hello.

'I wanted to make sure you guys are okay' 'oh, well we are doing just fine' he says sarcastic.

'I'm sorry Lucas-' 'no, don't apologize, I should. I snapped at you without even thinking this through, and with everything that happened to you lately I understand. I'm sorry' he confesses.

'Thanks for understanding Lucas'

'I promise I won't talk to much about it around you Okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable' he says slightly worried.

'No' I say 'I want to know and follow everything' 'you sure?' 'Yeah I need distraction' 'oh , well yeah I mean I'm confused but yeah you can'

'Thank you' Taeyong says, his heart feels suddenly light.

'Uhm well gotta go, if something happens I will contact you first'

'Thanks Lucas I really appreciate it' 'Stop thanking me Taeyong, it's fine really. I'm going, bye'

'bye' Taeyong says and Lucas hangs up

He doesn't know why the hell he said he wants to, but maybe it's the right choice.