Getting Ready

Niall's POV

"Niall get up you are going to be late"

Mum yells at me from down stairs, it's my first day at school. New school means, No Friends, New teachers, and don't forget the Nickname; 'The New Kid,' well that name is going to stick to me like glue. Why me? Why did we have to move? I miss Ireland, My friends, my school, My.. All off a sudden my door opens which snaps me out of my thoughts.

"NIALL FOR THE LAST TIME GET UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" my mum screams at me. She's never this angry.

"Come on mum why are you yelling at me it's only 7:30"

"Niall it's 8:30"

"Oh Shit"

I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom, I have a quick shower and wash my hair. I rap a towel around my waist and pick out my outfit, White Converse, a white top and my black ripped jeans.

I walk back into the bathroom, brush my teeth, get dressed and do my hair into a quick quiff. I take one look at myself in the mirror and think, Thank god we don't have to wear a school uniform. I grab my phone and my bag and run down stairs.

I steal a slice of toast from mum, kiss her on the cheek and run to the bus stop. I check my phone

*8:59*

Just made it, the bus came and I jump on, a few people give me a few odd glares, but I don't care. I take a seat.

"I wonder what today will be like" I mumble to myself while looking out the window