ThunderStorms

CHAPTER 3

*Zayn's POV*

Well, maths was amazing, Niall kept asking for help he's so adorable, even when i had no idea on how to do the problem i still tired to help. Science took FOREVER! I'm waiting for Louis and Liam to show up, Harry has gone to god knows where. Recess break doesn't last long so i hope they show up soon.

5 minutes pass and they're still not here, so i decided to take a walk. i walked out the back and i found Niall sitting by himself under a shady tree. He looked upset so i walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey Ni"

"Ni?"

"Oh sorry just a stupid nickname"

"it's cool i like it."

"It's cloudy looks like it's going to rain"

"y..yeah i guess" Oh no he's gone all quiet, this is starting to worry me. All of a sudden there was a loud roll of thunder and Niall jumped and started to shake so i decided to comfort him.

"Hey it's alright come here." i say as i open my arms so i could give him a hug

*NIALL'S POV*

Great thunderstorms, i get so scared when they occur. I'm sitting under a shady tree just minding my own business when Zayn comes and sits next to me.

"Hey Ni" did he just call me Ni?

"Ni?"

"Oh sorry just a stupid nickname" he thinks it's stupid? i think it's cute, iv'e never had a nickname before

"it's cool i like it."

"It's cloudy looks like it's going to rain"yeah thanks for reminding me

"y..yeah i guess" great work Niall way to go. Out of the blue there was a loud roll of thunder and i jump i was so terrified. Zayn had noticed and he looked worried.

"Hey it's alright come here." i did as he said and he gave me a hug and of course i hugged him back. well almost squeezed the life out of him but he didn't seem to mind. He was so warm and his hugs were so soft i didn't want to let go. It all ended too soon when we were interrupted by someone coughing. i was so embarrassed, i quickly grabbed all my things put them in my bag and ran into the bathroom. I heard Zayn call my name as i was running but i didn't look back.

(Short Chapter i know) Awh poor Niall, what do you think is going to happen next?

Fan 

Vote 

Comment