4

"Don't be mad at Dylan because I use to date him. Are you mad about that?" I asked pulling my arm from William's grip. I then crossed my arms behind my back waiting for his response.

"No I just didn't want to be in there with him anymore" William said rubbing his neck.

"I'm going to find Phoebe" I said walking in the opposite direction towards her room.

"Phoebe you jinxed me about the whole brother thing-" I started but stopped when I realized Phoebe wasn't alone. I had just walked into a stare off between the Phoebe and her roommate when Mick and Fiona (the pig) came running into the room.

"Fiona spit it out. C'mon give it to me" Mick kept repeating as a cell phone started ringing.

"What is going on? Where's my cell phone?" Christina asked. Fiona on cue opened her mouth revealing she has swallowed her cell phone.

"You are so dead" Christina whined

"She's just a pig"

"Not the pig you" Christina yelled as she chased after Mick.

"Mom the cheerleader is after me" Mick yelled as he run through the house. I closed the door so I could talk to Phoebe.

"So what's up?" Phoebe asked.

"Well I was going through my clothes at home and found a few of Dylan's things. So I went to give them back not realizing William and him share a room. Now William knows about Dylan and Dylan knows about William" I said taking a seat on her bed.

"Dylan will get over it" Phoebe said sounding slightly in a pissed off mood. "I can't stand my roommate she's the total opposite of me"

"Give her a chance" I said

"CREW" Frank yelled before blowing his whistle.

"I guess we are being summoned" I said following Phoebe and the rest of the house downstairs.
———
We headed out to sea for a little bonding, taking the Beardsley's boat.

"So everyone what do you think of the mayway?" Frank asked while steering the boat.

"Who's gonna sail this thing?" Jimi asked causing Helen to erupt in laughter.

"We, the Beardsley family sail it, while you guys I'm guessing hang out in the cabin and pick your noses" Michael said meanly

"No we are all going to sail it. Working together like the many tentacles of an octopus guided by one brain"

"My children have separate brains Frank" Helen said while applying sunblock to Aldo's face.

"It's just a figure of speech" Frank responded

"No it's not" Helen whispered under her breath

"Okay prepare to come about" Frank yelled. The boat made a quick turn causing everyone to scream and slide about.

"I hate this" I said to Dylan and Phoebe as I grabbed onto the edge of the boat. I looked over to see Helen and Frank walking down the stairs to the under part of the boat.

I walked over to William as he was now in charge of steering the boat.

"So how do you like sailing so far?" William asked.

"It's okay. Mind showing me how to sail the boat?" I asked giving a puppy dog face.

"Yeah here place your hands 10 and 2" William said as he stood behind me placing his hands on top of mine. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Raise the sail" William yelled causing Dylan's foot to get caught in the rope, dragging him up in the air. He was gangling upside down. William let out a laugh causing me to laugh as well.

Dylan was immediately dropped.

"Such a loser" a few of the Beardsley kids commented causing Dylan to get upset and anger.

"Oh yeah let's see how funny you think this is from the water" Dylan said chasing after Michael who slipped in vomit.

"Coming about" William yelled knocking Frank overboard with the mask.

"Uh oh" I said. William looked at me like he was in trouble.

"Honey is this nautical procedure?" Helen yelled to her husband who was currently in the ocean

"No" he yelled back. William navigated the ship closer to Frank and his children helped him on board. We ended the sailing trip early, heading back home.

Later that night my mom called me to see how I was doing.

"Hey mom... yeah everything is great... Helen and Frank have been more than accommodating and gracious.... I know.... mom I have to go it's bedtime... yes we have bedtime... okay love you too" I said before clicking my cellphone shut. I look up to see William peeking at my from doorway.

"I see you" I said causing William to make his presence known.

"I was just coming to say goodnight. I heard you on the phone with your mom and didn't want to interrupt" William said walking into my room. I quickly gave him a kiss on the lips before ushering him out.

"Goodnight" I said closing my bedroom door and walking to my bed.