Chapter 2: Manhunt

Cover Photo: http://thevitalounge.net/2016/04/04/senran-kagura-estival-versus/

"Speaking"

(Thinking)

Whispering

Yuuta POV:

After our talk, Sayuri walks with me to the edge of the forest near the inns before telling me her plan.

Sayuri; "So you can go back to searching for the Demon Blades, you'll know when you're needed."

Yuuta; "Ok?"

A little worried by how she worded that, I make my way back into the forest and continue my search. Not even 10 minutes after entering, I hear Sayuri's voice over what sounds like loudspeakers.

Sayuri; "Attention ladies, there is a new event that will be starting. Instead of fighting each other, this will be a race of sorts. The first team to capture a man with long black hair, red eyes, pale skin, wearing a skin tight black shirt, red Hakama [samurai pants],  red and black Haidate [thigh guards], and a purple sash and bring him to me you and your team will be awarded a secret shinobi art only Kagura are taught. Also, you only have 24 hours to accomplish this task."

The sound of static filled the air before the speakers shut off, and I started to sweat profusely.

Yuuta; (Oh shit, this is bad. My social skills are awful, but they become ten times as worse when in front of girls! And I also have to fight them and not get captured, god dammit! You shitty old hag, this is gonna be hell! I don't even know how many there are, and I have to fight them all off at the same time!... Ok, ok, relax. They don't know where you are, plus she didn't say that you're a shinobi, so they won't show up guns blazing. Plus, they'll be competing, so they might try to impede each other, giving me more time! I'll just find a place to hide around here and-)

The speakers blare to life once more and Sayuri's voice follows after.

Sayuri; "Also, he's a shinobi, so don't hold back! He's most likely inside the forest nearest to the inns. Happy hunting!"

And the speakers are promptly shut off.

Yuuta; (...Bitch! Ok, gonna go to the boat I arrived on and hide out on the ocean for a day, back to drinking seawater I guess.)

Suddenly, I hear voices, and immediately dive into a patch of bushes I'm standing next to. The brown haired girl from earlier appears, Asuka I think, along with four other girls.

 The brown haired girl from earlier appears, Asuka I think, along with four other girls

{https://senrankagura.fandom.com/wiki/Hibari/Timeline_2#EV}

com/wiki/Hibari/Timeline_2#EV}