Ch.4 Always Be Greatful

June 29th
University Of Alabama
5:30pm

So I haven't talked to Javien since he left he hasn't called me so I'm not calling him. So now me and my friends are here to see wassup before we leave for Atlanta and New York. So we pulled up at this nigga apartment trying to see if he was even at home. When we seen his car we stopped and got out being quiet as possible. We went to his door and knocked seeing his roommate answer it he has never met me but has came to say on the phone. He looked scared so I pushed him out my way going up to this nigga room and guess what the fuck I seen this nigga fucking a bitch. I'm 5'2 but once I get mad I see black and I can really injure somebody. I slid out my 6 inch heels and charged at this nigga like I was beating his ass I couldn't hear shit I was just going hard. I was never the one to come after another female about my nigga. He know we in a relationship so there is never a need to be cheating on me with a hoe for the night. Or beating her ass when she really couldn't have known because she don't know me like that. Soon I was picked up off him and I snapped back to reality.

"Bitch we done for good delete all my shit I don't wanna even see your face" I said mad

"Sister can I beat his ass" Jozea said he was Gay but that nigga had some hands that's why nobody ever said anything out the way when he came out that he was gay

"Nahh bro he'll get his time very soon" I said

"He lucky this time he know ion like his ass" Lexii said

"Hell yeah cuz I would have tagged team with Jozea ass" John said as we walked about the house now we had this long 3 1/2 hour ride to Atlanta big I was so excited.

"So how you feel" Lexii said

"I actually feel good cuz I can get a man, snatch a man, & all the above" I told her and that was true I was never a person that wanted their time so once Im done I'm done end of discussion

"I feel ya sis" Jozea said

"Where we going first" I asked

"We going to the hotel then going to check up on everything" Jozea said

"Ight bet" I said laying down taking a nap

....Arrived in Atlanta
Warehouse
9:00

We walked in the warehouse to see everyone working. We soon found out that since the announcement of our grand opening and sale on the website we have been sold out of almost everything. Now it's just time for our grand opening I'm so excited that everybody is going to be there. I don't want no bad vibes only positive ones. And I mean that anybody who come in my place of business on that type shit will be escorted out immediately.

"So has everything been shipped out for the only store" we asked

"Yes they have a most should arrive by the 30th or 1st" she said

We were all tired so we left there and went to our hotel and called it a night. I FaceTimed my babygirl before I went to sleep Elle, my parents, & brother will be here July 2nd. So I was excited then Que and them will be here tomorrow because Dave has a show and we gone turn the fuck up after that.

....June 30th
5:00am

I got up and put on my workout clothes and headed down to the gym. I was so upset that I took all my anger out on my workouts that i didn't see the time go by or my phone ringing. Soon after I finished I went to my room. Once I got there I went took and shower and took care of my hygiene. I went over to Lexii room to see what we were doing for the day but of course her big ass still sleep. So I went to John room and this bitch was sleep too. So I walked over to Jozea room and I knew this bitch couldn't be sleep because he was proton his way to the gym now.