Chapter 2 - Fairy Tail

~Mystery Figure's POV~

     I found myself on the very top of a tower that held a clock in it. Deciding I needed a bit of rest, a casually sat at the very edge, knowing nothing bad would come of it. I began to sift through all of the information I gained throughout this past week.

     I had wanted to get a bit more of information on the Queen's Guard Dog since we might end up having to work together, I just wanted to know if they were like us in Fairy Tail... Apparently not, it seems that the only thing giving him strength is the demon he's contracted with. I do have to give the demon credit though. The raven was able to sneak up on First Master and I, surprisingly neither of us were able sense his presence at all. Other than that however, it seems that the actual "pet" is quite weak, physically that is. I'm not sure what I expected since he is a child noble. I truly don't think any of us will be able to get along with each other, unless it's perhaps one of the Guard Dog's servants. They themselves seem human yet, I suppose you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I should keep my guard up around all of them.

     I'll try and tell the rest of the guild about it as well but, hopefully Natsu won't take that as a new list of people to fight. We're already having enough issues with trying to cover up the destruction of random buildings, streets, forests, pretty much anything he could have gotten his hands on.

      Almost everyone has heard of Fairy Tail by this point (Some of it anyways). It's a story written by Lucy, she decided to share the adventures we had with this cold world, I had also had the honor of reading it as well. Lucy's description of me wasn't that surprising though, the only thing that shocked me was that she explained that, the moment she met me, she believed me to be a lady-killer, like Loke. Even now I'm not too sure how I feel about that. Continuing on with the book though, almost everyone knew of the adventures that we all shared, going from all of our pasts, up to the Battle of Fairy Tail, to Tenroujima, the Grand Magic Games, Tartaros and even the war of Fiore versus the Alvarez Empire. Since the two countries had been absolutely obliterated by Acnologia, there was no proof of them ever existing. Adding to the fact that only members of Fairy Tail can actually see Tenroujima Island, no one knows that everything had actually happened, that it wasn't just a figment of Lucy's active imagination, that it should be taken seriously. No one would truly understand what Fairy Tail went through, and the sacrifices made during these trials and tribulations, were ones that would haunt our family for generations to come.
     Finally ending my train of thought I realized that the sun had already fallen, it was time to head back home. I had a guild to get back to.