zero

okay before we start this i wanna make this clear. the love interest is not MICHAEL its his SON who looks exactly like him okay proceed

I look at the window above me. Perfect. I tighten my grib on the brown bag I was holding, which was full of apples, bread, water and clothes. I step onto the table below it and stand on my tippy toes. With one hand, I shove the window open and try and reach the ledge, only to fail.

"HEY! SOMEBODY STOP THAT GIRL!" I hear someone yell. Most likely the shop owner. I hurry and throw the bag onto the roof, before jumping up and reaching the ledge and pulling myself up.

I land on my stomach, before quickly regaining my stance, on my feet, and pick up the bag. I take off down the rooftop, and jump between each roof.

I finally jump onto the snowy, white ground and sprint back to the woods.I approach the woods, faintly hearing the yells of most likely, police, back in the town sqaure.

Suddenly, I trip, over something that feels like wire. I drop the bag and roll in the snow, and then sit up.

I look in the bush and see a pair of pale, green eyes, staring at me.

I back up and grab my bag, in case they try to take it. The green eyes appear to be glowing, and getting closer to me.

I quickly stand up and take off, with the bag. I finally reach the mansion, the green eyes never leaving my mind.

idk man

creds to umm

ummm

ummmm

hang on lemme check

okay i'm back and its mychemicalmuke. creds to her she inspired me to write this

also #bringbackcatboy