three

After looking around the room for a while, and looking at all the amazing clothes, I finally started exploring the rest of the house. I step outside, but of course, I hear a man yelling downstairs. I think it is Michael, from when I heard him earlier, but I can't tell.

"Seriously though?! I said not to get a piercing until you were 18! How did you even get one anyway, you're only 17!" The person yells.

I creep closer to the staircase, and see two girls looking down there. They looked adorable, with matching cat ears and tails. I stand next to them, and they look up and grin at me.

"Mikey and his son got into an argument. Michael came home with a nose stud." The taller one whispers.

"Wait, you're April, right?" The smaller girls whispers.

I nod.

"You must be Hayley and Valentine." I whisper as well, grinning at the sisters.

"That's right. That's Valentine, and I'm Hayley. Call me Haz and her Val, though. Everyone in this has tends to have nicknames." The girl, now named Hayley, requests quietly.

I nod and smile, before hearing another scream.

"You always fucking yell at me! Just let me be who I want to be!" A new voice yells. I widen my eyes, at the straight up swear word. I'm guessing that it must belong to the rebellious Michael.

"Don't swear when there are young children in the house!" Mikey yells.

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Damn right I can, I'm your father, and you're still 17. Maybe you can finally move out when you turn 18, you ungrateful boy!"

"Well I can't wait until I turn 18." Michael hisses, before I hear a bunch of footsteps. Hayley and Valentines eyes widen, and the gesture for me to run into a room. I follow them, while hearing Mikey yell after his son, and Michael stomping towards the stairs. We end up in a light purple and white room. I'm guessing it's Valentines room, since it had her name in wooden blocks on the wall.

"Just stay in here until you're sure his gone." Valentine whispers, sitting on her bed.

I hear footsteps pass the door, but then stop.

"You're both little wimps. Always bloody hiding from me." He cackles. I keep my eyes trained on the door, until I hear him walk off. I sigh, and get up off the bed and towards the door.

"I'm going to go look around the house. I'll come find you guys if I need you. And thanks." I smile, before walking out the door, then shutting it.

"You look like you could use a cigarette." A voice announces. It sounds like Michael, and when I turn to look, I see I'm right. I look at his eyes, and it's the same eyes I saw when I was running. I eye him, before turning the other direction.

"Oh, so now you're playing hard to get, I see." He chuckles, before I hear him walk towards me.

He puts a hand on my shoulder, and turns me around, backing me to a wall. He stands extremely close to me, and I look at him. He had black and red hair, and weird, black ears.

"What kind of animal are you supposed to be." I growl, glaring at him.

"Oh baby, I'm a Lynx. I see you're a fox, which is very attractive." He purrs, lighting a cigarette. He stuffs the lighter in his pocket, and inhales it. I screw my face up, pretending I don't enjoy the smell.

"You're going to get in trouble, you pissass." I snap, pushing him away slightly.

Do you know what he did next? He fucking blew smoke in my face.

"I get in trouble all the time. It doesn''t matter." He smirks.

"Just leave me alone!" I hiss, elbowing him in the stomach, while walking off.

"I'll leave a pack on your bed, sweetheart!" He calls out after me.

I ignore him, and walk around the house, finding my way downstairs. I see a younger version of the Calum guy I met at the Mansion.

"April, right?" The guy asks, giving me an award winning smile.

"Yeah, I'm April." I give him a small smile, suddenly finding myself liking to the young gentleman. He looked like he was fourteen, so I asked him how old he was.

I laugh when he said he was fifteen, because I was pretty close. We talked awkwardly for a while, before discovering we both despised The Fault In Our Stars, and adored Gillian Flynn.

"I'm just so happy I finally found someone who reads books! Everyone in this house so far is into music or drugs." I exclaim, happily, while the gentleman I learned to be named Brodie, giggles at my last statement.

"Yeah, I found it hard to talk to people about my favourite books. But I'm glad I met you, now I have someone who gets it!" He grins, but suddenly freezes and drops the smile.

"I've, uh, got to go. I've got errands to run." He rushes out, before speeding off.

Leaving me standing, confused, I look behind me to see if anyone was there. No one was, but it strongly smelt of smoke. I roll my eyes, and make my way to my room.

My room also smelt of smoke, and I groan when I see why. Sitting on my bed, was a box of cigarettes and a peice of crumbled paper.

o sht santa clause came for a visit

i'm really excited about this book jabeoanso and michael is such a bad ass omfg

i might update again tomorrow idk i've got a hpe assesment and some homework so

goodnight ily my quiffies

slightly editted//typed on phone and laptop