two

I follow Luke downstairs, and once we reach the door, I turn around and look at the mansion. I sigh, and follow Luke out, and see a tan man, who appeared to be a coyote hybrid.

"April, this is Calum. His like my brother, except we're not blood related." Luke smiles, pointing at Calum, who waves at at me.

I shyly wave back, and look at the boys.

"I'm sure you nervous- you sure look like it- but I can assure you that you'll love it where we're taking you. There'll be some kids there, I think Michael's son is around your age, actually. Your 15, right?" Calum asks.

"Sixteen." I reply, as they start to walk somewhere, me following.

"Close enough." Calum grins.

"Calum, you think being six is close to being eleven." Luke laughs, kicking a rock to the side.

"Shut up Luke. Anyway, he does do some naughty stuff, like stealing and getting into fights, but still. You two could hit it off, it's a possibility." Calum laughs.

"Calum, my daughter is not dating a young criminal." Luke growls, while pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, but still, isn't light brown haired girls his favourite?" Calum pushes.

I keep silent, while this man I've only just met tries to convince my apparent, 'dad', to let this boy that I've never met before date me. Who does that?

"I'm joking, I know you'd never let them date." Calum chuckles, right when Luke opens his mouth.

"You're a little shit, you know that right?" Luke groans, rolling his eyes.

"We've still got like a ten minute walk ahead of us, I hope you don't mind, April?" Luke asks me, not letting Calum reply.

"Yeah, that's fine." I answer, listening to the satisfying crunch of the snow under my boots.

I listen to Calum and Luke having a quiet conversation, while looking at the beautiful snow that surrounds us.

I just really hope that where they're taking me is a nice place.

➳➳➳➳

After the long, but yet peaceful walk, we arrive at a house in the edge of the forrest. There were other houses around, so I knew it wasn't an abandonned house. They lead me around to the front door, and open the front gate. The house looked huge from the outside, so I can only imagine what it would look on the inside.

We make our way to the front door, and Luke opens it, leading me into a massive Living Room. The floor was a white, glossy colour, the walls were dark brown and light brown, and the furniture was amazing looking. Plus it smelled like cinnamon and french vanilla.

"Ash, Mikey! Get down here now!" Luke yells out. I widen my eyes at the thought of having to meet even more people. I here footsteps galloping downstairs, while Luke leads me down the hall. Calum is right behind me, and when we enter what I'm guessing is the Dining Room, I see two tall men in there.

"This is Ashton and Michael. They're my best mates, since I was sixteen." Luke says, nodding towards the shaggy haired man and the red haired man. It wasn't even red, it was fading.

"Is this April?" Ashton, I think, asks, eye widening and a smile growing.

"Luke! She's so cute! She looks so much like you!" Michael exclaims, coming foward and hugging me.

I don't move, only stand still in confusion.

"Mikey! You're scaring her! I'm going to take her to her room, everyone leave her." Luke frowns, turning around and taking me up some stairs. We starting walking oast several doors, some black, some white. Some were even more then one colour.

"Calum has a son, and Ashton has two girls. I thought you might want to know that, since you're going to be living with us and all." Luke smiles, before opening a white door. Inside, was a mint green, white and black themed room. It had a whte carpet, a white bed, with green, white and black pillows. There was a mirror closet in the corner of the room, and the walls were white, but one wall was green, making the room complete. There was a desk and beside table, as well as a mint and white egg chair.

"I hope you like it, I had Ashton's girls help me decorate it. Hayley is twleve and Valentine is ten." Luke says, ruffling his hair a bit.

"It looks really good, oh my god, how did you afford all this?" I gasp, taking it all in.

"Ah, we are a bit of a rich lot, since they left us all their money and belongings." Luke chuckles, before slowly becoming a bit sad. I stay silent, glancing around the room. 

"Anyway, I'll let you settle in. I'll be downstairs, if you need me. And please, promise me not to get into the stuff Mikey's son is in. You'll probably run into him later." Luke explains, giving me a weak smile. 

"What does Michael's son look and act like? Only so I can avoid him." I ask, sitting own aat the end of the bed, wanting him to explain the story of the rebel Calum was talking about, before luke left me alone.  

Luke grins, and shuts the door, sitting down next to me. 

"Well, Michael thought it would be cool to name his son, Michael Gordon Clifford II. I guess he was trying to be like Ryan Ross. You know who Ryan Ross is right?" He asks, pausing. 

"I've heard of him but I'm not that into music. At The Mansion, if we wanted extra things like toys or stuff like that, we had to get it our selves. Either that, or if we found someone nice enough in the mansion, they'd get it for us." I explain, thinking of all the toy cars and stuffed animals I retrieved for the children at the Mansion. 

"Well I'll teach you about Ryan Ross a bit later. But I should tell you about Michael's rebel of a son. It doesn't even matter that Michael is 17, he acts like his twenty one, I swear, he dyed his hair and he somehow convinced Mikey to let him pierce his ears like four times on the top of his ears and normal earrings on top of that. And also, Mikey told me he wants to get a tattoo and nose piercing for his 18th birthday, Which is in May. Oh, and he gets into a lot of fights and he stays out late. I think he underage drinks as well, that's what I heard the girls talking about." Luke says, while I take it all in. 

"Where's his room?" I ask, after a pause. 

"About three doors down from yours." He smiles, before standing up.

"I better get going. I should let you settle down now, for real now." He laughs, me copying.

He walks out, and I wit down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. This Michael guy sounds deadly, I'm not sure if I want to meet him.

➳➳➳➳

hola 

so child hybrid is officially up

i'll try and update every saturday if i can

thank you for reading ily so much hope you enjoy this book 

bye for now my quffies

unedited // typed on laptop