Koi to Uso(Love and Lies)

A/N: Multiverse characters speaking

*Multiverse actions or Narration*

Multiverse thoughts

Mainverse characters speaking

*Mainverse actions or Narration*

Mainverse thoughts
---------------------------------------------------------

Uraraka: So what universe will we be watching now Theo?

Theo: Well the universe we are about to watch is set in a futuristic society, Japan has implemented a complex system referred to as "The Red Threads of Science" to encourage successful marriages and combat increasingly low birthrates. Based on a compatibility calculation, young people at the age of 16 are assigned marriage partners by the government, with severe repercussions awaiting those who disobey the arrangement.

Mina: Eh, that's so uncool you should have the right to be with whoever you want.

Theo: It's good you bring that up because that's one of the struggles Izuku faces in this universe anyway let's get started.

*The screen then turns on*

???: In class, I always watch a certain girl I only gaze a little so she doesn't notice.

*It then cuts to a girl with silvery-white hair*

Todoroki/Endeavor: My sister/daughter

Fuyumi: Me!!!!

Everyone else: Her!!!!!

Theo: Shhhhh how many got damn time's will you guys be surprised its an alternate universe anything could happen jeez now let's get back to it.

???: Every time I glance at her that's when I find myself thinking What does it mean to like someone Does it just happen? How do you know when it happens? What does it feel like?

*Suddenly Kaminari walks up to Izuku and begins to rant on about how is going to fall in love and not get married until Izuku walks over to his best friend Bakugo*

Katsuki: As if I'd ever be friends with that fucking Deku.

Izuku: What's wrong with Kaminari.

*Bakugo speaking unusually calm*

Bakugo: He got his email he's meeting his arranged partner tomorrow so he's scared stuff.

Kaminari: I'm not scared just true to my heart.

Bakugo: Just be honest you want sex.

*Kaminari then began to blush*

Kamimari: No I just want to fall in love and not get married as a matter of fact guys lets make a pact to never get married.

*All the boys in the class then grouped together and promised not to get married only to hear a girly yeah only for them to look up and see Fuyumi*