Chapter 8: Sweaters Are My Thing

Dipper and Mabel Gleeful put their amulets in the bowl and the ruins glowed. A bright beam of light shot up from inside and swirled around above it, 

"Gravity Falls dimension 46'\" Dipper spoke and the portal changed to the colour blue, "Ready sister dear?" 

Mabel nodded and they jumped through, grabbing the bowl and amulets on the way.

~

Ford poked the sleeping demon as he closed his book and chuckled as he fell off the radio with a soft thump, face planting onto the desk. He didn't wake up at the fall, "I thought you didn't need sleep?" Ford asked quietly, picking Will up by his sweater. Careful not to touch his sides he placed a small pile of clean tissues from the tissue box onto the desk and set him down, "There, a bed" he said, covering him with another couple of tissues. Will snuggled into them and Ford chuckled, "Night Will" he said, turning off the desk lamp.

~

He was awoken the next morning to Will poking his forehead rather hard, over and over again, "Oh good, you're not dead, thanks for the bed by the way, very creative" he said smiling.

Ford sat up, "Ow, morning to you too" he muttered, rubbing his forehead "I thought you didn't need sleep?"

"I don't, I do it cause its fun, it's like food, I don't need it, but it tastes good so I eat it!"

"I see, what time is it?" Ford asked, standing up and cracking his back like a glow stick.

"10 am" Will replied, taking off the blue sweater he had been wearing and putting on the new rainbow sweater Mabel must of snuck down here to give him while he had been asleep, "I think sweaters are my thing now, what do you think?" he asked, twirling in the air as he showed it off.

"You look very gay" Ford said calmly, scooping up the empty cups off his desk, Will huffed "Yeah? Well, you're ugly!" he cried, pointing to his face. Ford chuckled, "Your comeback sucks, I know I'm handsome, your words been nothing" he said smirking. 

Will giggled, "Come on then, goofball, lets go have breakfast, I'm sure Gideon's saved you something and I need coffee" Ford said, yawning again.

Will sat on his head and the man chuckled "What are you doing?"

"Getting a ride"

"What do you want for breakfast? Not that you actually need it" the scientist asked, walking to the elevator and pressing the up button.

"CHOCOLATE!" Will yelled, excitedly pulling at his hair, "Ow! Watch the hair!" Ford whined.

"Oops, sorry!" Will said "I got a little excited there when you mentioned food."

"You can't eat chocolate for breakfast anyway!"

"Why not?"

Ford sighed "You know what? Never mind, you eat whatever you want."

~

Will munched on the small piece of toast Gideon had passed him from his plate and kicked his little legs back and forth as he perched on the beak of Gideon's trucker hat, "So, what are we doing today?" Gideon asked,

"I want to see the town!" Will said, spraying crumbs onto his friend, "Will! Gross!" Gideon whined as they landed on his plate.

"You can't go outside anyway" Dipper pointed out.

"Why not?"

"Because people are dumb, they'll think you're Bill, you might cause a riot" Dipper explained. Will sighed "I could hide in Gideon's hat? I mean if they can't see me, then I'm not there, right?"