Oof

Bakugo POV (didn't see that coming)

She got raped before what the fuck is going on in her life right now.Izuku I am so sorry that happened to you.No it is is fine it happened 3years ago nobody can change it.Bakugo I am gonna lay down for a bit okay.Okay see ya.I went to my room and got a call from my girlfriend Ururaka (I am sad to ik but I had to make it more interesting).
U. Come to my place babe
B. Not right now okay
U. Why not
B. Cause I am kinda like babysitting
U. Can I come over
B. No!
U. Please baby I want to see you
B. No I said now bye
    End call     
Fucking bitch she is I am gonna probably break up with her.Then I played on my Xbox for awhile then I heard crying from izukus room.I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

Izuku POV

I was so stressed out I think I am gonna start cutting myself again.So she went to her closet and grabbed a blade and bandages.She made four cuts on her right arm and three on the other.Then I heard knocking at my door I  panicked and yelled don't come in I'm busy.With what you can tell me anything deku.Um well um getting d-dressed.lies you are sitting on your bed I looked under the door.fuck um I am on my computer.Now you are making lies if you don't open this door I will blast it.give me a sec.I only had enough time to get the bandages on and not my sweatshirt.He burned the knob and walked in my room.DEKU WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE BANDAGES ON.............

See y'all later