Todoroki.....

3rd person
DEKU WHY THE FUCK DONYOU HAVE BANDAGES ON.Oh um well you see I was cooking and cut myself.OH SURE LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE THAT.Why don't you believe me bakuhoe (I hade to add it lol).THE FUCK YOU CALL ME.oh shit.She ran downstairs into the bathroom and locked herself in there.IZUKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOUR DUMB ASS QUIRK MADE YOU GO FAST.Then he went upstairs into his room like 5 mins later.Then izuku went to here room took a shower got dressed and grabbed her phone and money and purse and went down stairs to meet someone she didn't wanna see.Deku where the fuck are you going.Store to get milk.In a skirt and croptop and we have a lot of milk now tell me where you are going I won't get mad.Okay fine I am going to a party at my friends house.Party I never even seen your ass go to not so innocent movie before.Cause I watch those on my computer kacchan.anyways I have to get going to urarakas she hosted the party.Wait Deku are there gonna be boys there.Yes why.Then I'm coming with you to the party.What no why.I don't want you coming back pregnant duh.As if I would get pregnant I only made out with a couple at other party's I go to. What there was more parties.Yes now let's go or I will leave you and probably come back pregnant as you say.

Time skip

When they get there izuku went running to the bar to get a drink.Izuku calm down we just got here.Ok fine kacchan.Then she grabs a drink and went to talk to todoroki.Hi todoroki it's been awhile.Yeah I don't wanna talk about when we made out at the last party.I was drunk okay so i won't get drunk......I hope.I will make sure but if you do I will make sure you go home and not to a bar.Don't even todo you little asshole.Then todoroki kisses izuku for about 2 minuets.What the fuck was that for todoroki.It was a present.We aren't dating todo and when we kissed last time it was a dare and I didn't like it okay.Well could we date izu.Maybe i don't know how I feel.DEKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.KACCHAN I AM BY TODOROKI BY THE BAR.Then bakugo goes to deku and todoroki.Deku weird hair told me todoroki kissed you,I told you no kissing.Why do I have to listen and me and todo m dating kacchan.We could izuku,Then todoroki kisses izuku again.TODOROKI STOP.Izuku I love you why can't you just love me.Todoroki...I-I don't love you ok I love someone else.Then who is it izu.Don't call me izu and I will tell him later.Then she walked away and got another drink.The fuck half en half you made her pissed off.What I just said I love her and I am not given up,I will make her love me.THE FUCK,YOU CANT MAKE HER LOVE YOU DUMBASS.Yes I can and I will.DEKU  WE ARE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK NOW HURRY UP.COMING KACCHAN.she walked to bakugo more drunk then ever ,her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged.They left the party with an angry bakugo.

Time skip

When they got to bakugos house they sat on the couch and turned on the tv to watch ( ur fav show).Kacchan I love you so you know that.No and you are just drunk so you don't mean it.For a fact I only had 3 drinks and I am not drunk kusuki.....

Ooooooo izuku loves bakugo.Sorry this story will end soon but I am making another story where izuku is stressed then I will make one that izuku is emo I know it will be weird but I read one and I loved it.