why so cute

Lance pov

I was minding my own business.  I swear I was.
I was walking down the hall and saw keith training like he always does. I watched him for some time until he accidentally fell on the ground.

When he looked up he looked so cute with the tint of blush and sweat and--- wait no I did not just say that for that mullet head dweeb keith.

I ran from the training room to the kitchen to see if hunk was there. He was making cookies again. "Hunk , I have a question I need to ask you." I said nervsly.  " ok buddy, tell me what's up." Hunk said putting down the red cookies. " Iwaaoutsideofthetrainingdecksdoorandisawkeithandhedidsomethingreallycuteandineedsomeadviseforaskingkeithoutbutidon'tknowifheklikesmeandwhatifhedoesn't,whatif--"
"Lance!"hunk said
"Yeah?" I said after being interrupted
"I have no idea what you said. Please calm down explain again." Hunk said calmly
" sorry. Um,we'll I need help trying to tell keith I like him." I said embarrassed.
Pidge walks into the room."you know it would be easier if you just went and talked with him you that right?" Pidge asked. "Yeah i know but what if he rejects me ?" I said
" lance, I need you to calm down and go tell that boy you like him." Pidge said pointing at the door . "  ok I will" I yell thanks to them and run out the door.

Pidge pov

" hey hunk, do you think they are going to get together? " I ask.
" um, yeah" hunk said like it's nothing knew."I sure hope those morons get it in there heads to finally confess to each other."
Hunk stops baking and comes standard by me." Wait you knew keith had a crush on lance this whole time?" Hunk says I Alitalia loud."yep."

Keith pov

I finally got this stupid level done. I hope no one saw me fall earlier. As I walk out of the training deck I see lance running down the hall.
    "Keith I need to tell you something!?"
That is what I thought he said but he was going to fast to for him to slow done so he ran in to me.
"Hey, watch wear your going !"
Not realising that lance McLain was on top of me a few inches away from my face. I can feel him breath against my skin.
         Blush is forming on my face.
    " umm, l-lance c-cc-can you g-get of-f me? I squeaked out hoping he doesn't notice the blush on my face.

To be continued.
418 words
   Thank you for reading  I will post as soon as I can. Please tell me anything you would like me to write and please beehive on my page. See ya later my people.