Pokémon rule

Keith and lance are walking in the woods after trying to get pidges  pickachu again. Didn't work. They night is shining like there is no tomorrow and the sky is a beautiful dark blue.
Keith is trying his best to keep going. Lance is taller than him by like 7 in. But keith feels like he will fall a sleep any minute. Lance hears Keith's little yawn behind him.
Lance : I think we should stop so we can sleep.
Keith: I'm fine , you don't have to stop..(yawn)
Lance: nope. You keep yawning .
Keith: town is 2 miles away. I can make it.
Lance looked as the boy past him when lance got an idea.
He grasped keith from the front and hanged him over his shoulders.
Keith squealed as lance did that. He tried to get out of him reach but he was too tired and he liked it when lance would get like this.
Keith was asleep faster than you can blow out the candle.
Lance just smiled when he heard his little mew was so snoring like a kitten.
When keith woke up. He was in a hotel bed with lance hugging his waist. Keith smile gave him a kiss on the cheek and fell back asleep. Lance smiled to know keith  kissed his cheek.
Their Pokémon pupil and azol laid next to their master and gave them heat. Keith loved to know he was in an amazing world.
Lance was happy to have keith as his own little world.
They forgot the Pokémon battles were today.