tickle tickle

Lance's pov

Laying on the floor of the training room is not exactly where I want to be right now.  It's not like I made keith mad, ok maybe I did, but hear me out.                        We were training until I tackled him to the ground and placed a hand on his right side. He started to struggle and get a big grin. I was confused until I realized what he was smiling about.   "Keith are you ticklish ?" I said getting close to his face. He grabbed my throat and punched me in the stomach.  Ok maybe I deserve that but I was just teasing.
I lay on the ground for a few minutes, during that time hunk and pidge came into the training room.   They looked at eachother and knew what happened.            "What did you do this time? Did you try to get keith to do something again?"  Pidge asking clicking on her computer looking at the blue paladin still in pain.  "Dude if you keep doing that you might as well have him always doing that." Hunk said thinking how much that will hurt.

Keith's pov

Stupid lance!! Stupid lance!!  Stupid lance!!!
Hitting him was a bad idea I know but he got to close to my secret.
*knock knock*"Keith? " Came from the door.
"Go away shiro!!" I yelled hoping who ever was at the door would leave.          "It's me, lance! Can you let me talk with you at least." Lance said through the door.
I sat on my bed thinking for a minute then sighing and opened the door.   =swish, the door opens to a lance with a sorry note.
I look at him and let him in. I go and sit on the bed with him following.
"So what is it you want to talk about?" I asked knowing that the topic I don't want is going to pop up.
"I want apologize for going to far back their---" "Not i-its ok. J-jj-just  I not normal to that type of touch."
I look at lance and a sparks come out of his eyes
"Oh! Oh No you Don't you Dare!!!" I warned him.
He wiggled his  fingers and I bolted.
I was laughing and running down the hallways.
I ran into the kitchen knowing lance was following.
Hunk was in the kitchen so I hide behind him.  " Keith what are you doing?"  As soon as hunk said that lance came into the kitchen with some speed running into the counter.
He spotted me and started to do the around the table game.
Lance got on top of the counter but as he did that I bolted out of the there.
"HEY!!!!" Lance yelled before I ran faster.
I looked for a place to hide, I lost him by using the air vents.
I saw the hallow gram room so I ran into their.
I set to a jungle close to earths.

Lance's pov

Dammit, I lost the little hothead.  Now I have to search floors for him now. I past by an air vent that was open. Jees, he could do anything to escape tickles.      I pasted shiro and asked him he had seen keith. " Yeah he went into the hallow gram room. He looked like he was having fun. Glad you two aren't arguing."
" thanks shiro!!" I said before I bolted for the room.

Shiro pov

Glad little keith is having fun. Dammit that means I have to give pidge 20 bucks.

Lance's pov

I peak my head into the hallow gram room and saw that we were in a jungle hg. I start at the left and work my way around the jungle. I keep quiet and stay on high alert.
" computer turn off hallow gram" I said
As soon as the leaves left I still don't see him. I look up and keith falls right on top of me. I catch him in my arms but a little awkwardly. I smile with a great smile start to scratch his sides.
      Keith burst into laughter. He is squirming and hold his tummy.
"Hahaha LaLaLananancece!!! Hahahaha!"
He is so cute. I keep tickling his side and I get ready to blow a raspberry. I stop the tickling and I put my lips against his neck.
He looks in horror and starts to begg.
" lance think about this! Please!!"
Ingoring his cries I blow a big raspberry on his neck.
He burst out laugh so hard he starts to cry.
I set him down, keith is still a giggling mess.
I sit down by him and give him a hug. He stops his fits of laughter, looks I  my eyes.

Keith's pov

I have to say I am in love with this weirdo.
With out warning I pull him into a kiss and I don't dare to open my eyes.  I was waiting for him to push me away but he pulled Me closer. I smiled into the kiss and giggled some more.

Thank you so much for reading!!  The art in not mine but go find her on Instagram. I am willing to write about what you guys like. All of you are awesome and never change!
Buh-bye-bye!!! 😁

869 words.