EIGHTTEEN

"Colby, you sure this is a good idea?" I ask out of breath.

"It is." He say thrusting into me. I throw my head back, and moan his name. He really was surprising me.

----

My climax comes, and I scream, but Colby keeps going.

He flips me over, and kisses me to shut me up. He continues to thrust into me while he holds his lips on mine.

He continues to hit that spot, and I couldn't take it anymore. I throw my head back, and scream, separating my lips from his.

The whole car is rocking, and we know people can see us but colby doesn't seem to care.

He digs his face in my shoulder, and groans in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Fuck." He continues to groan.

My inner thighs are killing me, and I know I'm not going to be able to walk normally to class.

"You really want people to find out about us?" I ask, moaning between almost every word.

"They won't." He pulls out, and kisses down my neck. Our breathing very heavy.

"How?"

"We'll wait." He looks me in the eyes. He has no idea how crazy he makes me sometimes.

We hear the bell ring for class, and Colby scoots over.

We silently get dressed. The only thing we heard was our breathing which was still a bit heavy.

He did prove me wrong. Colby can be better than gray if he wants to be.

-----

After waiting I walk into class, and I feel all eyes on me. I sit down in front of Sam, and he taps on my shoulder.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" I ask.

"Wait." He holds up his finger, and copy's down what was on the board.

"Kaylee, just because your late doesn't mean you don't need to participate." The teacher says.

"Well excuse me for not having everything ready the second I walk into class. Im deeply sorry." I say the last part sarcasticly. I hear Sam chuckle from behind me.

"Why is that funny?" The teachers asks Sam.

"What? Am I not allowed to laugh?"

"Can you both step out of my room for a moment please."

We both groan, and walk out. I push my chair, and it fall to the ground.

"Don't disrespect my classroom. Pick that up."

"Sorry, I'm busy leaving." I point at the door, and storm out. I continue to walk out, and Sam yells.

"He said wait at the door!"

"Well fuck him!" I hold my middle finger up, and continue to walk. I hear footsteps running up to me, and I see sams hand wave in front of my face.

"What?"

"I said we need to talk." He laughs slightly.

"About what?"

"You fucking scarred me for life Kaylee."

"How?"

"I saw you and Colby this morning!" I cover my face with my hands, and try to contain my laughter.

"Do you not know that I meet Colby at his car every morning? I walk up to the car to see his bare ass in the window." He complains. I burst out into laughter, and he lightly hits me in my back.