"Secrets blown"

Hey guys, so sorry about the wait. I know I said I was working on a story called 'Home Invasion' but it wasn't really working, so I went with this one instead. I'm also thinking of doing a part 2 for cover blown so let me know what you think. And if you have any requests leave them in the comments and be a detailed as possible so I get it right. Thanks guys hope you enjoy.

-Awesomeness92💕
————————————————————

(Sharon)

I sat in my car. I hadn't looked at the test yet. After I took it I heard Rusty in the Kitchen so I put it to my bag and now as I sat in the parking lot of PAB I was afraid to look at it.

I was just about to take out the pregnancy test when my phone rang. It was Andy, the father of my potential baby. We'd been dating for almost a year but in secret.

"Hello Lieutenant." I answered "Captain, we have a missing teenager. We're setting up in the murder room." He said. "Alright Lieutenant, I'm in the parking lot I'll be right up." I said as I got out of the car.

"Captain, is everything alright?" He asked concern evident in his voice. "Everything is ...... fine." I said. I could tell he picked up on the hesitation in my voice.

"Ok Captain." He answered before he hung up the phone. I sighed and decided to stop hiding. I took the test out of my bag. It was positive. I was pregnant with Andy Flynn's baby. Great.

As I rode up in the elevator all I could think about was Andy and the baby. What will he say? How will I tell him? How will we work it? What about the team? What risks are there? My age?

The elevator doors opened and I saw Andy standing there. "Sharon. Are you sure everything's ok? You seemed different on the phone." He asked. I could see the concern in his eyes "I promise I'm fine Andy. We can talk after work ok?" I answered "Ok." He agreed "But we will talk ok?" He added.
"Of course." I answered and we walked to the murder room together.

The murder room was loud with noise and packed with people. Andy updated me on the way, a 13 year old boy Thomas Rose missing, he hadn't come home from his friends house last night. His friend said that he'd left after 10 to walk home but he never got there. His mom called it in this morning when she saw he wasn't in bed when she went to wake him for school.

"Ah Captain." Provenza said walking over "We have patrol looking along the route Thomas would have taken from his friends house to his own." He continued "Thank you Lieutenant." I said as he handed me the boy's file. "What's the friend's name?" I asked. I was sure Andy had said but I couldn't think of it. Must be baby brain I thought "John Smyth" Andy answered "Thank you Lieutenant."

(Andy)

There was something wrong with Sharon. She seemed really forgetful the last week or two and she was acting strange on the phone, and for some reason she won't look me in the eye.

I'll ask her about it later. She said we would talk and I'll make sure of it.

A few hours later

I sat in the interview room with Sharon. We were interviewing a suspect in Thomas Rose's disappearance. A man by the name of Killian Murphy, he was a teacher at Thomas' school.

"Where is Thomas Rose?" Sharon asked again. "I told you before Captain, I don't know. You have the wrong guy, I never hurt him or any of my other students." He answered

The Captain seemed to suddenly grow uncomfortable and started breathing deeper, like she didn't feel well. "Captain?" I asked.

Her face suddenly changed and she ran out of the room. Without thinking I got up and ran after her. I met Provenza in the hall, "What was that about?" He asked "I don't know, she started breathing really deeply like she felt ill and then she ran out." I answered. At this point the whole team was standing around us staring at the point where had Sharon disappeared from view.