continuation

he looked at me with an unamused expression and sighed. "because" he dropped his towel and opened the shower door. i rolled my eyes and let the water out of the tub. i grabbed my towel and stood up. jahseh turned on the shower water and i wrapped my towel around myself. i stepped out of the tub and walked over to the toilet.

"how you just gon' say bEcaUsE when you ruining my party mood?" i asked. "because i can" he said. "that's the whole point" he added. i scoffed, as i pulled up my underwear. "okay, but you're the one that suggested i go out" i said. "that was before i knew another nigga was feeling you" he said. another nigga? is he jealous or does he like me? "another nigga?" i asked. "see your personality is amazing, you're fucking beautiful and caring, but you a fucking dumbass" he said.

"how am i a dumbass jah?" i asked lowkey offended. "the fact you just asked that question proves my statement" he said. the shower water was turned off. i put on my bra and turned to look in the direction of the shower. "say what you have to say jahseh because if you keep calling me dumb i'm gon'-" i said getting cut off. "what you gon' do babygirl, hm?" he said.

he stepped out the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist. he walked over to me and his towel began to loosen. i guess he caught me looking because he laughed and tightened it back. "stop peeking at me" he said stopping in front of me. "i-i wasn't even-" i stuttered. "sure princess" he said. "taniyah is going to be here soon" i said beginning to feel some tension building.

"why go have fun with her, when you can have fun with me?" he asked placing his hands at my waist. "because i want to go out-" i started. "why you wanna go out, when i can go in?" he asked tilting his head. my face burned, as i began to feel flustered. "jahseh i really need to get dressed" i said stepping back. he took a step forward and tilted his head again.

"why you running?, i ain't do nothing yet" he asked. "i'm going out like you said i should" i said pulling up my tights. his eyes dropped down to my legs and he watched them closely. "i don't want you to go now" he said with a deeper voice. it intimidated me a little bit. "you know what, fuck this" he muttered, before pulling me towards him and attaching his lips to mine.

our lips moved in sync and his hands wandered my ass. he gripped and spanked my ass repeatedly making me moan in his mouth. he picked me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around him. he turned around so that my back was on the wall. he unattached his lips and looked me in my eyes. his dreamy brown orbs were now a little darker. i bit my lip and reached to touch his face, but he grabbed my hand and pinned it above me.

"i like you, like alot renèe" he said. "you know that? he asked tilting his head at me. i shook my head. "you want me to show you?" he asked. i thought about it then nodded my head. "say it to me baby" he whispered. "yes" i said. "yes who?" he questioned. "yes daddy." he reattached his lips to mine and carried me out of the bathroom. "my room or your's?" he mumbled against my lips. "your's" i responded back. "mhm" he mumbled and took us to his room.

he brought us to his bed and laid us down. he began to kiss up and down my body because he's a tease. "mmm, daddy stop it" i softly moaned out. he brought his face to my face and smirked. "stop what?" he asked rubbing me through my tights. my eyes rolled back and he stopped completely. "take all this off" he said. once i was naked again he pulled me to the edge of his bed and dropped his towel.

"oh...." i mumbled seeing his size and backed up a little. "why you running?" he asked gripping my ankle, pulling me back. "i-i...just go slow please" i said. "i got you, it's okay" he said pulling me back to my original position. he aligned himself with my entrance then pushed into me. i threw my head back and gripped his sheets. "damn" he mumbled pulling out. he pushed back in and went at a semi fast pace.

he was treating my pussy as if it were his hand. "mmm" i moaned and ran my hand through my hair and gripped the sheets again. he sped up his pace and pushed farther into me. i jerked and felt the feeling leave my legs. "shit, what the fuckkkk" he groaned out. i couldn't even make sounds. all my noise was caught in my throat.

my eyes couldn't stay in place and kept rolling back. he leaned down and kissed on my neck. "you wanna cum babygirl?" he mumbled. i nodded then my hand went to his hair and tugged. he kept kissing on my neck, leaving marks and bruises. he pulled away and lifted my leg onto his shoulder then sped his pace up once more. "shit, jah ah fuck" i strained out. he put his hand over my mouth and looked me in my eyes. "shush" he said and moved his hand.

my stomach began to feel like it was filled with butterflies and an urge similar to the one that alerts me about needing to pee had surfaced. my heart was beating rapidly and i moved my hand down to aggresively rub my swollen clit. "fuck" jahseh repeated carelessly and continued to break down my insides.

i felt liquids flow out of me and the pace he was currently going at began to feel too much for me. "FUCK!" jahseh groaned out and immediately removed himself from me. he semen splattering along my pussy and stomach. "damn" he said and went to his nightstand. he pulled out a small cloth and came back over to me.

he swiped over the mess he made and threw the cloth on the floor in a pile he made for his dirty items. "i can't feel my legs" i said. "i hope so 'cause if not we gon' have to do that again" he said. i scrunched my face. "why?" i asked. "'cause if you can feel your legs, you testing my dick game" he said. i laughed then thought about something. "i'm supposed to be with taniyah" i said. "you still tryna' go out?" he asked tilting his head.

"i- my legs hurt so no" i said. "okay then, go to sleep, i'm not even close to done with you baby" he said. "see you like two hours"

----------------
i hope you enjoyed