sure thing

play it when i tell you to okay.

ALEENA

"ahh, fuck" i moaned as jahseh rammed into me from the front. his eyes were closed and deep, husky groans came out his mouth. "shitttt, i love you s-so fucking much, fuck!" he groaned taking his tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. i couldn't respond due to my voice being stuck in my throat. my eyes rolled back as he sped up his strokes. "d-daddy slow down" i moaned out. "uhn uh" he grunted and gripped my hips tighter.

"fuck i'm finna nut" he groaned. my stomach tightened and clit throbbed immensely. "ahhhh!" i moaned. "i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum, oh my godd" i said throwing my head back. he took his thumb and rubbed my clit harshly. he watched me unravel in front of him and leaned down to kiss my lips. my moans were muffled before he pulled away and gripped my neck, speeding up his strokes but going deeper at the same time.

my body jerked once he reached my spot and he smirked when he noticed. "OH FUCK, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE AHH!" i screamed. "yeah?" he said thrusting harder, hitting it intensely. "f-fuckk, yes!, ohh" i moaned. "y-yes who baby?" he groaned. "shit, yess daddy!" i moaned out. my legs shook and i came all on his dick. he pulled out soon after and stroked himself on my stomach. he released and i scooped some on my finger and sucked it off, looking him in the eye.

"fuck, i love you" he said. he walked out and came back with a rag to wipe the rest off and when he wiped me off he attacked my lips with a kiss. he gripped my jaw and pulled me closer to his naked body. "i love you more" i said in between kisses. we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. there wasn't lust in his eyes, only love. "i'm gon' run you a bath and then we gon' go somewhere when you finish taking it" he said.

"okay" i said. he kissed my forehead then walked off.

°°°
play it.

we pulled up to this parking lot. the sun was about to set and jahseh looked pretty calm. he turned off the car and got out. i followed behind him and he grabbed my hand. he walked me over to this set of stairs. we walked down the stairs and then their was this beach. "i rented this out earlier, i wanted us to be by ourselves" he said. "why baby?" i asked laughing a bit. "what you mean?" he asked. "we're by ourselves all the time" i said. "yeah, but those places aren't special" he said.

"okay" i said.

"you remember when we met?" he asked. "yeah, we were at school and you had an attitude" i said laughing. he laughed. "you was mean yourself, don't lie" he said nudging me. "yeah, you swore up and down, you didn't like me" i said laughing. "i didn't want to like you, you were beautiful, still are, and i felt i didn't deserve you, i still feel that way, you were perfect, and you still are" he said seriously.

"all i knew was that i had to make you mine or it would be the death of me" he said as i felt my cheeks heat up. "i knew that i was going to love you unconditionally" he said. "i was going to protect you" he said. "i was going to make you my top priority" he stated. "and i did" he said. "you make waking up so much easier" he said. "you make me want to live my life without a care in the world" he said. "aww jah" i said feeling myself tear up.

"and you make me want to marry you" he said. i blinked my eyes at his words completely taken back. "so i'm going to make that happen now" he said. he let go of my hand and dug in his pocket. he kneeled down in front of my and looked up at my face. he pulled out a small box that was wrapped in a bow. "oh my gosh" i mumbled. "aleena janae henry, will you make me even happier and become aleena janae onfroy?" he asked.

"yes, yes" i said nodding my head, letting tears roll down my cheeks. i put my hand out and he slid the ring on my ring finger. i looked at it in awe and got down to hug him. "i love you" he said. "i love you so much more baby" i said kissing his face. "that's impossible" he said. we stood back up and looked at the sunset. "damn i want to die with you" he said pecking my temple. "me too" i said smiling.

---------------
hope you enjoyed.