Chapter 2: From Bad to Good

(What can I create with all this stuff?) She started constructing two eyes for her project she was excited about. She was able to draw clothes for her soon to be creation. She sewed together a white tuxedo top. Along with it were black pants and a green tie and chain belt. She was proud of the outfit she made. She worked for hours until she realized it was very late and put her items on a shelf. She sighed and turned off all her lights while getting ready for bed.

It was a new day on her planet and Wanda was excited for her adventures for the sunny day. Today she meets up with Ralph....It was already around 8 since she was a deep sleeper.Wanda gets ready.. it's already 9:30. She sketches out some ideas for what she wants to build with her box of tools. Such as wand decorations, armor, and gadgets."I could build a toy? Nah...maybe a robot?" She thought to herself. She sketched a face of a random character she thought of. Then headed out to meet Ralph.

Wanda found herself in the same spot she was at the day before. Ralph was there, leaning on the wall. " You came." He said. Wanda smiled and walked towards him. "Let's do this!" Wanda said as they walked behind the building and got into fighting position. "Just so you know, I'll go easy on you, since we just met!" He said. He runs towards her at full speed. Wanda knew dragons had incredible speed and stamina. She dogged and shot water spikes toward him. He quickly blew a huge amount of fire towards her, evaporating her spikes. Wanda smiles and flies back down to the ground. (I thought he said he would go easy? I guess not). She thought to herself. He ran towards her with a punch but was quickly grabbed by the arm and slung over her shoulder. "Hm?your strong, for an elf." He said. "It's only natural." She said while trying to catch her breath." I think I'm the winner Mr. Ralph!" She said enthusiastically. "It would appear so." He said while getting up and sitting on the wall. Wanda walked and sits beside him, catching her breath. "I wanted to see if the new upcoming *queen* had any potential. Looks like she does." He said smirking. Wanda's Cheeks began to heat up. "T-thank you. You are a very strong opponent yourself!" She said.
For the rest of her evening she sat and got to know Ralph more. She was curious about his scars , but didn't want to question them yet , since they just met and it would be rude.
"I must go home now!" She said as she stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Ralph asked. "If I'm not busy!" She said smiling. She grabbed her wand and castes her spell to return home.Leaving the dragon all alone. The male walked back to his cave and pondered about his fight with the determined elf. (She seems cool.)He thought to himself.

Wanda was back at her desk and looked at her shelf. She started on her project again when she heard three soft knocks.
"Come in!" She said. It was Stacy with Wanda's father.Wanda stood up and let them come into her room. It was unexpected for her father to come to speak to her. Ever since her mother disappeared , her father trained her harshly and was much more colder then he used to be. "Hello dear, I have some news for you." He said. "Yes father?" She asked , slightly worried. "As you may know, our ancestors have had arranged marriages. I want you to have a king by your side before you become queen." He said. Wanda was shocked. She didn't want to be forced to marry someone she don't know. This made her upset. "But father! I don't want to marry until I find the one I want to rule MY kingdom alongside me!" She blurted. "Enough!" Her father yelled. " this decision has been made and you cannot change it!" He said as he left the room. Stacy has overheard their conversation and felt bad for Wanda. She walked in and saw tears falling from Wanda's face. She rushed over and caressed her. "Everything will be okay...I promise."she whispered as Wanda had her face buried in Stacy.
As Stacy left , you were feeling better about everything , Wanda quickly teleported to her dragon friend. She couldn't find him, but saw the chief instead. "Hello chief!" She tried to say happily. The chief knew she was upset. He treated you as his own daughter of course. "What is bothering you your highness?" He asked concerned. Wanda told him what happened and told him she was looking for Ralph. "Ralph? I assume you both became friends." He said smiling. "Yea." She said. "Follow me." He said. He walked you to Ralph's cave and left you to talk to him. "Elf girl?" Ralph said. "MY NAMES WANDA!" She yelled . "I know~. Just teasing!" He said smiling. He could sense something was bothering the elf and motioned her to sit by him. "My father told me I have to marry to help me rule MY kingdom." She said frowning. "Oh.. I'm sorry to hear." He said. They talked for hours again and got closer and learned they had a lot of thing in common. Wanda was happy to call him her friend. "I'm glad we met!" They said at the same time. "Oh sorry!" They said again, the same time. They both started to laugh. Wanda started to drift to sleep on Ralph's arm. Ralph didn't mind and stayed still. They both fell asleep. They became best friends. Wanda felt her evening go From Bad to Good...