Chapter 4.Spirit?

"Your new name is now Tom." Wanda said as she looked at her creation. "Tom. I like that name Master." Tom said as he smiled . "There's no need to call me Master . From now on , call me Wanda , but when we're out in public call me your majesty." "Yes Ma- I mean Wanda." He said. As Wanda got ready for the new day she decided to go see the dragons again and talk to Ralph , since they are friends now.....she hoped at least. " Tom? Would you like to come with me?" She asked as she looked at him. "I will go wherever you take me Wanda." He said bowing lowly.

As she teleported them both to Mars , she saw the dragons were all huddled up and looking at something. "Your Majesty!" A dragon said as they flew towards her fast. "What's the problem?" She asked worried something was wrong. "The dragon elder got severely sick after he went on patrol last night and said he saw a evil spirit trying to attack the village!" They yelped. Wanda was shocked and worried about the elder , so she went to where they had him staying. Tom stayed close by admiring the beautiful dragons wings and nails down to their scales and eyes. "Stay close to me Tom" she stated sternly. "Yes your majesty." Wanda was shocked he learned things very quickly , but right now she had a big job to do , as their future queen.

When she went inside the hut she saw Ralph hunched over beside the elder. "Wanda?" He said. Wanda has never seen his face filled with so much worry and sadness before. He was scared and she could feel it. "Hey. How is he doing?" She said as she went beside the two , including Tom who sat behind her. "Not so good-who's that?" He asked , referring to Tom . "My companion I created , but I'll explain more later." She said as she summoned her wand and red dust formed from her hands. "Oh high sprits , hear my prayer, and heal this man the way he was before." She said and a bright light shined before quickly going away. "He should be fine by tomorrow, for now he needs rest." She happily says as Tom plays with her hair. "Thanks your majesty. Without you here, he would have died." Ralph said looking down. " I have to do what I can to protect my people. That's a queens duty." She said simply and standing up along with Tom. "Walk with me? You did say you wanted to know about Tom. And I need to gather information about that evil spirit the others were talking about." She said in a stern voice. She new that the evil spirit comes to Mars or Neptune every 300 years and attacks the villages , killing hundreds. But , she knew what the evil spirit really was....

Her old friend~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
🌝✨