Chapter 3: A New Life

A/N: I'm alive! Just been trying to get inspired and I reread this book to see what happened. I love this so much! ✨

Wanda woke up to her laying on something.. or someone. She looked up to see Ralph sleeping. She used her wand to spawn a piece of paper and pen, wanting to let Ralph know she returned home when he woke up. After she was finished , she teleported back to her room. She decided to work on her "project".she looked at her sketches and began to assemble and mold each piece of her soon-to-be-creation.

After what felt like hours, her final creation was finished. She had made a human sized metal boy that was a few inches shorter than her, with green eyes that were dull , wearing The white tuxedo shirt with a green tie and pants with a chain belt. She was happy with her final product, now all she needed to do was give it life! She summoned her wand, looking at the bottom of it , which was made out of a sapphire rock. She cut a quarter sized piece and placed a spell onto it. " With this sapphire, I give it the power to give life and let them live forever!" As she said the spell, a huge gust of light exploded inside her room. Her hair was ruffled and messy. She looked at the rock and smiled as it was starting to glow. She hurriedly put the sapphire inside the compartment and watched. Nothing happened. She was confused and frustrated as to why it didn't work. She got ready for bed and sighed at her failed hard work.

The next morning, something was poking her face lightly. "Master?....Maaaasteeer?....MASTER!" "AHHH" Wanda looked at the source of the name calling and was shocked . Her creation was ALIVE! She smiled and hugged the metal boy, as he was confused. "YOUR ALIVE!" She laughed aloud. "Umm....master?".She backed off to give him some space. " Sorry, I'm just so happy it worked!". He looked at her and just stared at his new master. "My names Wanda so you don't have to call me master!" She happily said and shook his hand softly. "I should give you a name.Would you like a new name?" She asked him. He looked down to give it some thought. " I'm not sure. I was programmed to just live life." He said. Wanda thought as she was thinking of a new name for him. (Lets do something simple.I guess maybe....Ben? Nah.....Arnold?...no....).She gasped. "Your new name is.....Tom."

To be continued...