Chapter-4:History

Chapter-4

"What do you mean by 1 million?" asked Gary.

He was in the cafeteria of his office with his colleagues drinking a strong cup of coffee that he needed the most to keep him on during his busy night schedule.

It was around four in the evening and everyone had come out for their coffee break. Gary was with three of his office mates Tadoriki tenmari, Krig cash and Sumtan corolla.

  Tadoriki tenmari was from a Japanese family who were struggling after the 1941 war between Japan and the united states. He was 26 years old and was a great friend to Gary. Tadoriki tenmari's family, being settled in the US, wasn't so rich but it was rich enough for helping Gary at times when he nedded support.

      Krig Cash was travelling from an aeroplane when he was thrown right down by his step-father with just a parachute to which he can cling his life on. His step-father wanted his son to bear all the valuables, Money and the property of Krig's mother. He pushed Krig down his private jet and reported that to be an accident. Krig reached land safely. He had a few dollars with which he was able to to buy some bread and joined the homes for the homeless. He works in the company, so as to make money more than his step-father and succeed in his life. Krig, being an intelligent fellow, works as the financial advisor of the company and a valuable strategist. He aims to become a good strategist and buy the company for himself.

     Sumtan coralla is from a normal upper-middle class family. He is disciplined by the family. He is forced to follow all the etiquettes and all the good manners. Sumtan always keeps his cool to avoid unnecessary fights and troubles. Sumtan, though being a clever guy like Krig, works as an assistant to Krig. He and his master have never been in a typical teacher-student relationship. They have always been together and treat each other as friends. Sumtan is constantly in stress because of his family. Sumtan was not able to lead a normal life with his family, he has fights with his elder brother and his father over career and salary issues. Sumtan always felt that his dad acknowledged only his elder brother. Still he comes to the office everyday with a smile.

   The four, Gary, Sumtan, Tadoriki and Krig, go well with each other and have really less arguments. They work for the "Deliquous" beer company. Gary works in the sales department and Tadoriki works in the brewery.

"1 million dollars for finding a man?" Sumtan exclaimed.
"What is so special about this man?" Tadoriki asked.

Krig slowly raised his eyebrows and looked at everyone.

He then spoke, "Do you know the story of The rebels and the dancers?"

Everyone shook their heads. Krig let a sigh and said, "Well then listen carefully. The rebels and the dancers are two ancient and prominent clans who had a duty to be fulfilled with each coming generation. The clan named dancers consisted of people who would sacrifice their lives for their cruel dead to be reborn and allowed them to use their bodies as containers. The rebels were first supposed to protect the dancers,  but later when they found out the true reason for their weird ritual they started attacking the dancers whom they had to protect. But the dancers being much more powerful than the rebels supressed them everytime they tried to attack. Thus, the ancients of the rebels thought of sealing the demons in a doll. Many believe in such a rumour and still say that there exists rebels and dancers,and still there is one weird ritual that keeps happening every 50 years. It is rumored that this year has to be the year of the dancers." Krig completed this, creating a huge amount of questions in their minds.

"So we have to find a man who is a dancer?" Sumtan asked.

"Well, not just a dancer but a dancer with the special symbol of heredity " said Krig. The symbol was of a tree rising from a King's crown. "That symbol would be tattooed on the chest"

"What is the symbol of heredity?" Tadoriki asked in his Japanese accent.

"Well it is..." Krig continued when his phone started ringing. He attended the call.

"Oh" there was a huge gap. Then he continued, "So they have taken their next move."