2

It was the next day and the blonde haired man decided to really talk to Colby he wanted to know more about this mysterious boy. He hopped out of his car and walked through the doors of the asylum walking past the guards and locked doors until he got to his office door grabbing his keys out of his pocket and slowly unlocking his door he opened it and closed it behind him, his he heard a light knock on his door he quickly pulled out his desk chair and sat down "come in" he says the door slightly opens to reveal Kat his assistant "hello Kat what is it that you need?" He says in a gentle tone "just wanted to tell you good morning sir I also brought you a coffee" "come in" he says the blue haired girl opens up the door and walks in with two coffees, "here sir this is for you and Colby?" She question "Thank you kindly you may go," he says smiling at the girl she smiles back and sets the cups of coffee on the desk and walks out closing his door Sam sighs as someone opens the door he looks up to see Colby coming in right on time surprisingly he sat down at the desk across from Sam "hey are you feeling today?" Sam ask "I'm okay thank you," Colby said rolling his eyes "Anything you want to talk about?" Sam asks quietly "paper pin please," Colby says in a rush tone "uh okay?" Sam says pushing back his chair and opening a drawer on the side of his desk he pulls out a pen and note pad closing his drawer he hands the items to Colby who snatches it out of Sam's hands which shocks the blonde at first but he doesn't bother to say anything he just watches as the brunette flips through the pages of the note pad trying to find a blank one once he does he starts to write...