Rules

One: If we do end up going with individual Roleplay, please do not jump into random role plays and expect to be welcomed, unless you are tagged.

Two: If we are doing group Roleplay, you may choose between chain or tags. I receive anything anyway, so it's primarily up to you guys. Password Two is a random word to confuse people. Put all passwords at the end of your form, in a different comment.

Three: No bullying or harassment. Any type of racism, sexism, anything like that, and you will be kicked out of the Roleplay. That being said, please also refrain from cursing. I will point it out if your comment is marked as a curse or something.

Four: My word is law. I won't be unfair when choosing things, but if I say something that's normal, please just go along with it.

Five: It's up to you guys, but it'd be nice if you could tag at least one person in this or the next chapter. I'll put up a scenario or a list and see what you guys pick. Maybe I'll even put up scenarios for you guys to pick from, and eventually you'll just congregate to whatever place you want, and others will be in a different Roleplay.

Six: Password three is to have how far others are willing to go with hurting that specific character. Like my character Devon, I draw the line at cutting her limbs off, or making one or her limbs useless. Other than that, go ahead and stab or shoot her, but I don't want her with less limbs than when she started, unless that's done by me.

Seven: Grammar and spelling is very important to me, so if you continuously spell things wrong or use wrong grammar in our fun little Third-person-only Roleplay, I'll probably question you about it. It's okay if you aren't born in the US, or in Europe, or just don't know English that well, but please tell me in advance, as it is a pet peeve of mine.

Eight: Try not to spam me or others. I am very busy with work and school, and others may be as well, so it's important that you're aware of this.

Nine: Three characters MAX, with at least one of each gender (if you're doing more than one, of course). There is no minimum amount of characters.

Ten: Don't be OP. I'll allow two powers max, and will check to make sure that they aren't superpowers such as invincibility or supreme regeneration. It's unfair in the moment of a possible fight, unless it is controllable by your character.

Eleven: Don't control other people's characters! Anything from creating a new activity that they are doing to simply sitting down or taking their hand, if they aren't your character, don't control them.

Twelve: This is a literate Roleplay, so I want at LEAST THREE DETAILED SENTENCES.

Thirteen: Have fun! This is a Roleplay, after all.