Scenario Two: Shipwreck

Your character is on a ship with others, and while at sea, your ship suddenly crashes into a large rock. It sinks the ship, and half of the crew is stranded on an island. The rest are dead. It's got a small forest with fast-growing trees, sandy beaches, and edible fruits as well as chicken and hogs. However, around the island sit multiple sirens. Male, Female, whatever they are, they call to your character. Do your best not to succumb to their words, for they will be tempting.

The sirens will tell your character things that they want to hear, and it will sound promising. At first, the sirens will want to date and have fun with your character, aware that humans can't hold their breath forever or breathe underwater. The first two sirens will try to help, but the last will keep any and all non-sirens out of the water, mainly by death.

Roles:

Captain: Unavailable

Quarter Master(Mine): After Captain, the most authority on a pirate ship had Quartermaster. As a Captain's right hand, he was in charge when Captain was not around. He had the authority, and he could punish men for not obeying commands.
Quartermaster was also in charge of food and water supplies.

Sailing Master(Taken By RowanTheGreat ): Sailing Masters were officers in charge of navigation and piloting. It was a very hard job because charts in those days were usually inaccurate or nonexistent. Education was required and on non-pirate ships, it was a well-paid job.
Many sailing masters were forced to join the pirates.

Master Gunner(Taken by Quaking_Loafers ): To prevent commotion and random fire, usually the most experienced gunner was elected as a Master Gunner. He was the one who was giving orders when the captain was not around.

Gunners(1 left, 1 taken by WhatsGassin ): Gunners were leaders of small man groups, who operated on the artillery. They watched for the safety of their man and usually aimed the cannons themselves.
It would take years of practice to become a good Gunner on a military ship. It was even harder on pirate ships because pirates rarely wanted to destroy other ships but rather to disable them Just for one canon to operate efficiently, four to six men was required to aim, fire, reset, swab and load. It was everything but an easy job. Also, coordination with other gunners was required.
However, with all precautions, accidents still were an everyday thing. Canons could quickly overheat; they had excessive recoiling and people were working with powder (in dark or candle light).

Powder Monkey(3 left): Powder Monkey is British naval term used for young men who assisted gun crews. These boys, usually no older than 12-13 years, were forced to perform most dangerous work on a ship. They were treated harshly, rarely paid and were expandable. Powder Monkeys had little hope of promotion, were often deserting.

Boatswain(1 left, 1 taken by me): Boatswains were junior officers. They were people who supervised all activities on a ship. Depending on the size of the ship and crew, they could have one or several duties. Duties ranged from anchoring to naval provisions. They reported to the Quartermaster or the Captain.

Cooks(3 left): Pirate ships did not have professional cooks. Usually, a just ordinary crewmember was in charge of food making.

These are my characters.

Name: Marshall Trence
Nicknames*: None
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age: 29
Birth Date: September 12
Birth Place: The Atlantic Ocean
Currently Living In: A ship
Species: Human
Ethnicity / Race: European
Citizenship: None
Astrology Sign*: Virgo
Blood Type*: B positive