Shipwreck: Chapter One

Your ship crashes, and while you are okay, many are not. The survivors have fled to the nearby island, and seem to be doing okay. Make a shelter, choose a leader, survive. If not, the sirens and monsters will get you. The monsters? They're not real. But the sirens are, and they're just as dangerous as starvation itself.

Note One: You are not allowed to start until you have chosen a role in the previous part.

Note Two: You are not allowed to be a siren. If your character is supernatural, they will be turned human.

Note Three: I control all of the sirens, and how they act.

Note Four: I will be adding a male and a female crew member for you guys to interact with.

Anyway, the ship has crashed into a very steep hill under the water, destroying the bottom of it. Your captain went down with the ship, as he is meant to do, and some other members of the crew have also died. Your character is alive, but now stranded on a nearby island with the other survivors. How do you respond to this devastation of an event?

You are stuck on the main island, towards the east-most side of it

You are stuck on the main island, towards the east-most side of it. There are hogs, birds, and fish in the deeper water. There are also small plants and fruit, but not all of them are good. You have your personal belongings, which you hold on your person at all times, and that's it. Make a tribe, break off from the others, or go in a small group, it's up to you. Just survive.