consequences

This can be for anyone you imagine.

He told there was consequences to dating him and I gave in.

He told me to agree that if the road got rocky that he could cheat anytime and I won't get mad.

And I gave in.

It was all great then the road started to get a lil bumpy. Everywhere we went lil hoes were all over him and he would do nothing about it.  But my love for him was to strong so I over looked it.
He told me he loved me.

And I gave in.

Then that's where the rocks started to come in. Unsaved numbers calling his phone. He would leave at two and I wouldn't see him for a day. But my love was strong so I over looked it. When he came back he would shower me with love and gifts and affection.

And I gave in.

Now the rocks are fully here and I gave in to where he would leave and come back with all types of scratches on his back and hickeys on his neck. But my love for him wouldn't let me break it off. He showed he was sorry when he said he was.

And you know what I did.

I gave in.

That's when we had the biggest fight of the relationship. Over him not being there for my birthday. And he reminded me of the consequence of dating a thug.

He could cheat. And I couldn't be hurt or angry.

He hasn't returned my calls he hasn't been home.

The worst part is. He could have another me within seconds.

A little sad but hey what's the world without sadness.

Stay fruity🌈🌈🌈